TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Unsafe

Wow, I must have been very tired from travelling. I even spelled "diversions" wrong.

Unfortunatley, I am back in my hometown but after travelling for years I simply tell myself this is just a city like any other. It is, in fact becuz everywhere a Target goes its the same.. the harassment by 'perps' is in every city you travel to. Different cities have different styles thats all.
Boston is hard for me becuz everyone thinks they know me from when this started..its been fun messing w/ the perps here since I know whats happening. I had to come back here to sort out some affairs. Some people look scared as if its a shock to them to see me back.."whats she doin walking around?" attitude, of course all targets should realize this could just be more mental play.

I ran out of money yet again so I am staying at Pine Street Inn womens shelter in Boston, MA.
Already the crazies are sent in as well as the obnoxious stress producing street theatre among the women there. This is a common tactic of this shelter and it was used on me before, now I see it for what it is I ignore it but always remember, wherever u find yourself in the homeless community, the crazy lady next to u talking to herself might not be crazy at all-especially if what she's saying is..uh, relevant to yer situation.
These females just think its playtime in the playpen for them. They see a person they percieve as 'stupid' (a favorite name calling campaign against me at this shelter) has returned and they think its a f*ckin free for all.

They are so lost. They actually are clueless of things outside thier little reality changing.
This is why one should never turn perp..its just another form of mind control slavery.

As long as I am staying at Pine Street Inn in Boston, MA I do expect to be approached, harrassed, name called, mobbed or psychologically harassed in any form whatsoever.
I also, being on my best behavior do not expect to have any issues with staff or other clients.
Lastly, I expect the usual level of stress in any shelter but any and all attepts at continuous fighting around me, especially as it seems to occur specifically where I am sitting will be duly noted and blogged and conference called etc.
After simply mentioning how street theatre was stupid, the women looked shocked and stopped immediately. I've already been approached by a man outside(of course he was standing with the fat woman who was involved in the shouting match at dinner over a sweater) who -on CUE asked me how am I doin..common practice to begin to gain info or trust from target. I told him I was a gangstalking target for life and it sucked. His face went lifeless. There is a website dealing with gangstalking who's saying is "without the players there is no game" ..they are absolutley correct.

If you find yourself at this shelter or any other in Boston or surrounding areas u must realize and remember the people of this region and especially this state percieve themselves as ultimately smarter than everyone else..being 'smart' is of high value in New England even among the very poor. Its a virtue that is valued perhaps more than money and one is trained from childhood to be smarter and nore competitive mentally than anywhere else in the USA. It is documented that the population of MA is actually smarter than the rest of the nation.
Also this region loves power, it bathes in it. So if the local peasant population of Oliver Twist-like informants, criminals and ratts can percieve themselves as part of a criminal or political abuse of power by those in high authority by helping destroy a target they certainly will.
Understand that mafia type criminals are secretly seen as folk heros here..it all goes back to the different waves of immigration-Catholics need not apply and all that. Its the ultimate middle finger to the slave owning, Harvard going WASP population that really rules this area or did since the begining.

Directed conversation seems to be and always was a favorite tactic here. That and staring which thatnk gods now I know is gangstalking..for years it drove me nuts, I thought Boston was the worst place now I see when u r targeted for 4life, probably intergenerationally, you'll have that good ole"bad luck" wherever u go. Its such b*llshit.

Also realize staring people down is common in Boston as a status preserving tactic. If u notice, as I had for years, everyone is thourouly checking everyone else out, judging, scaling. Good for college to analyze such-not good for life.

ADVICE:
If u r sick of being harassed in your hometown, get up and travel. Go to camping gear stores and buy what u need. It doesnt take alot of money and please watch out for Greyhound, absolute perp central and yer NEVER going to be able to get anyone to admit it becuz thats a labeling u crazy tactic. BUs drivers on the whole are the most frequent perps I have experienced in my life and traveling. Only where they are not union do they behave civily.
As you travel u will discover other regions tactical styles. Use this info to foil the perps in other
regions. There are things about MO that if people from MA had to live there they wouldnt last an hour becuz the value system is different. VALUE.
ANd the reverse applies.

As usual good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment