TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Me bitchin about more possible harassment

The librarian at MIT is such a little snob. He jsut called MA the great nanny state. He cant stop talking about his little art career. He is also your typical person who seems to want to brag about his female ex roomate being diffult but hard to throw out ( a typical boring story fromevery college kid in this state, which by the way is hte great nanny of students not poor people- I have been around this country, other states do better by the poor. The only poor that do well here play ball with the cops in the informant system. So this little bastard better be grateful for the Oliver Twist-esque security system in this city or we could jsut let all the poor prey on him instead of the system feeding them. I also notice the second I started blogging about this and recitng it, the twit changed the subjsct as well as everyone who was still and playing silent audience to him has moved physically since as well as he. The subject matter has changed, and others are in on conversation instead of his self indulgent monologue.
Once again EXPOSURE is the one thing that these offenders are averse to. Its like an off switch for street theatre and directed conversation. I made sure I gauged by looking at the faces of his collegues behind the desk. There were far too many silent for too long with smirks at what he kept doing. The subjects he covered were obvious ones: the kind of jerks who become cops. People who come in here who dont have alot going on with thier lives. His views on how the older generation of artists are falling away. How his generation is greedy. How his friend in the arts was making lots of money where most people in the arts make $----.Difficult psycho famale roomates. MA the great nanny state.
How do I know it was directed conversation other than the 'circumstancial evidence'? becuz for the last 10 minutes his voice has been interuppting what I have been doing, forcing me to listen to him. It has also been grating on my nerves and making me feel psysically uncomfortable. After you have been terrorized and stalked for years you become very attuned to psychological abuse. You become very sensitive, the term is sensitized. Its like re-opening a wound every day so it cannot heal.
Whats so awful about this system of psychological abuse is that a rich kid from MIT who is not necessarily a member of a gangstalking group will take part in the harassment of a Target simply becuz he is a stupid kid in his 20's or becuz he has been raised to hate the poor or has difficulties with women. Once a Target's status is known to the public any person may take part becuz they have what should be unlawful superior knowledge.

Its very sad but its common in these operations historically to recruit the help of an unwitting public....especially one who is being conditioned to target a certain group.
I cant blame people for being annoyed with poverty, drugs, crime the homeless, welfare, the loss of decency in this country or the losss of civility. But remember, its all managed at the top levels to be the way it is now. Do you honestly believe that this government could not keep drugs out if it really wanted to? Etc etc on all issues I jsut mentioned?
Yer not thinkin then and if I was that mentally lazy I would have lost to the villians a loong time ago.
This kid needs a job on a stage not a library. He is aggravted tonight becuz some Eastern european woman tried to rip off some books or something earlier. Welcome to the world, son. In eastern europe you have to be sly to get anything so I hear.
This is yer typical spoilt brat in this country right now who is so cottled he's bored out of his mind and messing with others is a fun way to get a burst of energy for himself.
Whats worse about my situation is that there is that percentage of chance that he is just an opinionated kid who was rattling on about stuff he hates in this world and it happened to touch on many subjects.. maddening, isnt it? I kinda wish I was bein perped like years ago when they thougtht for sure i'd break sooner than later and the perps were coming up to me and being realy forward and saying stuff about my life that they absolutley should not have known. Then at least I would know for sure, you know?
Its sad to think that this is the great nanny state but I was screwed out of an apartment, a chance to go to school and now years later I have no place to sleep tonite once this blog enrty is done.
I work every day on this. If I were to have turne perp for the system or play ball in some other way after being squeezed I am sure I would be given alot of things.....there is no such thing as something for free. This society needs the existence of the poor or there would be no poor.
Everyone has to play ball or serve some purpose to the corrupt system in some way. Lets say he was a perp...this kid. He could've earned his freedom or even rewards by perping a target.
No one is exempt, except those who are ignorant of the system or order and oppression for whatever purpose they serve being ignorant.
Whatever his motives, his views are invalid and he speaks with the mind of a boy in his twenties.. thats all. He'll wake up, well awaken, maybe never wake up, in his 30's one day. watch out boy, life gonna getcha!
He wouldnt last 5 minutes in my stiletto's, or my worn out biking shoes through 20 states.

He'll never be a woman.
He'll never be a woman in her late 30's which seems to be a creature this society fears worse than any weapon.

WHAT? I am jsut trying to be me?

Its all about privacy.
We need laws against psychological harassment.
So people as smart as me dont have to spend thier lives targeted, in university libraries, homeless.
I shouldve had a house by now, I should be working, at the top of my game, enjoying my newfound freedom.
Belive me I did not plan for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment