TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Organized harassment and unions.

Well, I sorta had the union-crime connection figured out already but since I should be doing art work and councilling women and helping change lives instead of figuring them, I really knew nothing about 'thier' world, cuz I shouldnt have had to....thier jobs are to keep the world running for all of us so Me and You can do what We do, not have to get swallowed up by these people.


Interestingly, if I stay in a Right to Work state like AZ, I do not get any harassment from city workers or the usual 'perps' of org stalk in other states by comparison. Yet city bus drivers were a huge problem. I have never been harassed by city bus drivers so overtly and with such open hostility as in AZ. (see recent article for example):

http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/2008/04/01/20080401higleybus0401.html

Also see this video and bullshit whitewash story about school driver:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/2008/04/01/20080401higleybus0401.html

Its so obvious that the driver was physical with the student and then the drivers daughter stepped in. They should have strict orders for male drivers only.
I feel bad for the student who got more than she could have possibly dished out. This is an example of how too many people with authority gang-up on someone. Would the driver had pulled that had her she not known her daughter was there to watch her back? I highly doubt it. I can tell that the girl who grabbed her is by nature aggressive and the driver as well. The girl being grabbed is not overly aggressive by nature... look at hre face as the driver holds her by her head. It was open season on this girl the minute that the driver grabbed her.
I would sue the shit out of these people becuz the driver set bad example/a presedant and it lead to the girl being grabbed by others present.

This is much the way organized stalking starts or is perpetuated. Please read up on human behavior in riot situations as well as crowds involved in beatings...people claim they stand by or even join in but cant remember "what came over them". This is why the covert violence of organized stalking is so dangerous-there are no bruises, no attainable security cam vid footage and rarely willing witnesses if people are intimidated enough collectively.

(I know this comes across as amusing to some people but its not. Whoever thinks this is funny is yer typical spoilt rotten, over cottled American who never has to deal with real violence or death..and if you do then yer comparing it to the violence around yer way.
Uhh, I would give anything to have had to only deal with overt physical violence. Why dont you picture being surrounded by people you KNOW want to do you harm and there is no family, no gang, no brother or sisterhood to help you. You are in the cirlce all alone, surrounded by wolves.
Now, tell me how bad ass you think you are again? The people involved feel they have the target in the palm of thier hand all they have to do is continue to use deception.
The non discolsure of my situation to further keep me entrapped will be seen as violent as kidnapping/hostage situation. I will see to it.

A virtual hostage situation..interesting. Oh and while you are busy playing games with people they are building a virtual wall around the border of Mexico. Uhh, just exactly when is it going to be harder to get out than in? If America 'Americanizes' the world I guess we could go anywhere, but its still an option to consider, far fetched as it may seem.
In my situation I already live this way. I have heard and I beleive it that the Targeting continues overseas, no matter where a target goes.)

I have quickly researched and found RPTA in connect with vally metro transit. It lists RPTA as a members only political organization.

Interestingly, I was perped heavily in AZ by a cab co. called Discount Cab. The article lists Dicount as answering to and contracting from RPTA as a parent co.

To thier credit, I highly doubt if union bus drivers could have gotten away with such behavior.

I know this: union members are the most realiable source for organized stalking your gonna find. This is not paranoid on my part, I have trevelled around this country and been targeted throughout. Union professions were a constant as perpetrators of harassment.

I think it is a big mistake for Homeland Security to state on c-span that they are part of our first line of defense against 'threats'.

This would be a good equation for the corruption.
They have been handed too much power over 'the people' yet they are by nature still very corrupt and connected to organized crime in large part.



But..this would explain a few things at least about the manual laborers: they most likely take drugs becuz the work over time becomes physically painful.

It must also be mind numbingly boring or dull for someone who is mentally active, a verrryy common reason for drug addiction.

They are protected and they know it.

I have heard horrible stories about them giving a new fellow worker his first 'taste' and then its just normal in this culture I guess for addiction to follow.

I understand the working class hero thing..I really do. I understand the lack of respect most likely encountered. I stopped having sympathy, however, when I found them to be the majority of the gs perps.

If you read up on working class militancy you will find that they are traditionally labled forigners, women and others as thier mortal enemies anyway.

I know that they make good money, are spoiled rotten, refuse a urine testing system, are sexist pigs in an era I cannot believe they still are allowed to exist in this day and age, and are protected by a dangerous tribal mentality of us and them with management that is easily transferable to any other entity experienced by their members as a threat.

There is a deadly public perception of busdriver=civilian.
Police/fire= neighborhood/community. These people behave militantly whether overt or covert. Then, the community validates thier actions as well as other way round. The target is left with little recourse becuz in every community their will always be the system of connection I just explained abused by kooks who like to : Stalk another human being to death. Torture a human being without consequence.
Gain power in feeling the collective they are part of is controlling a human being under the guise of the greater good.
These are the perps with power who are the strong arm of the system oppressing the target. They act directly in the community by interfacing with the target, yet hold authority where the civilian stalker has no authority directly(though it is infered by the actions of the people with badges against the target.) The persons at the very top never show themselves and act covertly never to the targets knowledge.


The problem with a collective like this is the members own private hells can be too easliy hidden and acted out in the drama collectively of stalking someone to death.

Also, like a team the Target seems to serve to bond the team...always desirable to ultimately control any group.


All in all I think the system is so hooked into being negative and destructive that these people have to do what they do in order to keep thier jobs. The ones who enjoy it however will gladly comply.
We need a way to find out who those people are in the future.

There has to be laws againt psychological harassment and organized stalking must be seen as conspiracy to murder or at least 'a plot of evil design'.

If in fact this is just more psy op /black ops activity then this provides perfect cover.
Then the individual needs to have recourse.
In other words 'bullying' is big nowadays and who knows what its real purpose is or if its been socially engineered into the system to serve a purpose right now.

This is how a target thinks everyone is after him/her. The core group is made up of many different people from all walks of life. The harassment by many persons with authority (police, firemen, busdrivers, security guards,) provides the civilians with authority by association.
"We are after you , the authority of our communities is after you....everyone is after you!"

Remember, not every union person is a perp, just like I have repeatedly mentioned not all cops are in on this or if they act want to be. A cop who doesnt comply in certain ways with his brotherhood could find himself singled out and exposed or a victim of accidental friendly fire.
(Kinda makes dyin alone not seems so bad, doesnt it?)
Just like not all priests are perverts. Some of them genuinly want to help people.
like the people who help a target they do what they can within the limits of the system.....but the threat coming from people who are part of such a militant organization can be very damaging to an individual.

But this is why its called Targeting.

Always remember that you were singled out. Other people around you were doing worse things than you. You were abused thoroughly to be set up as a mere human sacrifice for the tribe.Your privacy was invaded, you were comprimised totally and you'll probably always be denied a fair trial or legal rep. The system no longer serves yo u becuz you have been placed outside the system. Exiled, excommunicated. The only way for them to deny you your legal right and human rights and dignity is to place you outside the structure of the system. Then you are percieved by everyone as a non citizen. I believe this is how they convince people to be sooo accepting of killing someone off this way.
Its the very reason no one takes any of this seriously until the target dies, or no one believes what is happening.
Basically you are a joke.

I dont think humans are sensitized this form of violence unless they have had to deal with it. I have actually seen someone targeted years ago but i did not know the person. days before he died i sensed something was wrong with the whole excuse they were handing everyone as to why harassing him was valid. Nor did i think he was going to die.
I cannot for the life of me understand why people you would know would do this to you.

I guess in my situation, no one wants to deal with how i ended up this way to begin with.
This is how it ends for people from mind control and criminal families who sell them out.
You were raised like a veal on purpose, they keep u down all yer life, then someone wants to come after you or get rid of you, then everyone who is responsible goes along with it. All yer friends are most likely users as well. You've never had anyone to stick by you...then the worst of all is the assholes who dont know you who are in on the story. they are the worst.

They project all thier own shit onto you. its awful to have to do this all alone, then be denied self reliance by constant targeting, have strangers know more than you, friends and family betray you (see the authority sets a precedent if my family stuck by me and helped me then i would not have to deal with people thinking its ok to hurt me all the time )....but i can see its purpose.
The only way you can contain the existence of mind control victimizationa and the existence of an international kiddie network is to keep the awakened victims corralled.Plus, most sensible people are afraid of the network of perps who coral a survivor.

So this society is only interested in some sorts of crime.
It obviously stil keeps slaves with no fuckin problem.

Whats most interesting is that I was targeted way before I became so out there. They knew exactly what they were doing. The situations of 2003 were only great opportunities for them to try to finally crush me. They seem to want information. Its reallly careless and abusive. How can you torture info out of someone who doesnt know what is going on? Its sneaky and highly unethical.
Thus the having to make the target feel bad. Also, to try to give the target a new beginning by encouraging them to change.
I keep getting the feeling as well as perp action that i am to behave more 'normal' and fit in do as the crowd does, give up arts completely.

I have to remember, there are people who used to pimp certain people my family knew back during my childhood. Blacks -were prob in some gang action. I was kept away from it much of the time but this culture here probly knows about that and sees me as coming from that enviro as well as having some connection to that past...i HIGHLY doubt if those idiots are capable of high level programming. The stupid bitch I had to deal with...I almost slapped H. one day. I really did.
The amount of handlers around the people I grew up with as well as myself was disgusting.
I ahve to get what is going on in my life from street sources. And its amazing how the 'decent' people have behaved so indecently.
Everyone probaly sees me as some sort of bum or street person now. Its where I belonged in thier estimation. This culture is disgusting. Its classist, sexist, racist and never really free or of equal opprtunity..unless you can runn crying to some advocay group who will threaten people.

Anyone should be albe to make anything of thier lives they want if they are smart enough and their is some resources to help them.
I am sure everyone has made excuses for themselves internally as well as the ones they have put forward publically.
I know one thing. No one has ever, not once asked me for the real story. People come up to me with judgements all the time. Pre pack judgments.

All i know is i was trying to buil something, my life and people got in my way and ontinue to do so via daily ahrassment. Why is this necessary? Also, why would you enjoy it? I just dont get it.

This is the main purpose of making the target into high profile hate object. It allows the public to do dirty work for them. Would people have hated me if they had not been exposed to a smear campaign? I know that I go targeted when I was younger but it was the more sparce pattern of random rudness, 'bad luck' etc. It wasnt so stressful or overt.
I would like to be a member of one of these strangers one day, just to see what thier motives are.

If I have MPD and dont know it, then i guess it would be scary for them or it could serve to make them cold towards me becuz they percive me as another creature different from them...like a real member of a slave class that is very differnt from them.

Perhaps i have woken up to realize my place in the world is that of the slave class, everyone is in full knowledge of it and no one cares jsut like the callous attitude towards slaves you hear about in history here in AMerica. I mean its JUST THE WAY IT IS...there is not changing it in thier minds. Rich kids seem to reallllyyyy hate me for some reason.
They need to mind thier own fucking business.

No comments:

Post a Comment