TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 18, 2008

"TERRORING"

Here is the link:
http://oldandrew.edublogs.org/2007/03/18/getting-%E2%80%9Cterrored%E2%80%9D/

Finally! Something new for me about the nature of these crimes against Targets...also refreshing to see a new name for what is basically psychological harassment. I keep going over the same old info. Now a newpoint of view,for my research anyway.

It makes NO difference if it is a bunch of unruly poor kids or a bunch of f*cked up rich kids (partially my original perp group). Nor does it differentiate the two afore mentioned groups from the adults involved in 'gangstalking'. It is also no different from the intimidation of psy ops (raping you on many different levels until u give in....uh, win hearts and minds.Whatever.)

I have had many perps, especially in the midwest pull the tactic mentioned of rubbing in the days collective overt mind games by saying "are you doin alright?" but its asked in a way that makes the target feel like they are intimating that thier is something wrong with you (persecution)..this is why mostly bus drivers(notorious gs perps) asked this question. It was always a man who asked this question at any rate. Other stuff in the beginning they would pull like "smile, you're young" or " smile" these comments are rude when the person asks in such a way that you can tell its related to another perps behavior just prior...as this teacher describes the sequence.
Also, the absolutely annoying perp 'psycho smile's that EVERY target complains about are definitely meant to have the same affect as the comments I mentioned in my case or this teacher writes about experiencing in the street outside the classroom.
(psychologically it serves as a tool of re enforcement of the terror).

Its interesting how kids have gotten their hands on these tactics for their own abuse of power.
Did they get it off the Internet? Is it becuz we are dealing with an entire generation of kids raised in day care centers so there is this creepy Children of the Damned collective consciousness thing going on?

Whats more interesting is these tactics are being used by people much more important than mere kids to get rid of persons they find inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment