TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A major diversion for targeted persons in recent years

Here is a video I saw on Youtube. It is President Bush making fun of himself, so it is titled. Actually it is the best video I have seen that demonstrates the Pres is unlike anyting he is made out to be. He seems to do alot better with comedic timing than presidential speeches thats for sure.

The people who were and are gang stalking me from the get-go tried to make an enemy out of Bush and his administration. I was always too intuitive and probably smart to fall into this. I know damn well this man is not stupid or childish just as well as I always knew his father is not a 'wimp'.
These are diversions to make the public hate these people as to provide diversion to the varied other problems that are going on at this time and in recent years past but mostly to make sure the ever ignorant public villifies the presidency instead of holding other parties responsible. Like private corporations, etc.

I loathe any discussion where Bush is brought up I know its will inevitably result in mindless childish blaming and discussion that verges on the paraniod

I have one perp in particular who is sooo obviously part of the establishment of the wealthy but to my constant amusement, always engages me in conversation that is rebellious in nature-of everything. Then occassionally he intimates that my being targeted is due to the attitudes of "the current administration", as THEY are the ones reponsible.
I found myself targeted with overt tactics as of 1996, so his intimations are just more smoke/mirrors, which illustrates to me the real truth of the matter. I am still a mind control victim and every attempt is made to misdirect/inform me.

I was told outright that certain parties are very interested in keeping me down.

I doubt if the current administration is one of them.(directly).

I'd rather think that many factors and parties came into play in this situation.

When it comes to human experimentation and covert/black ops there is no obvious outward connection to anything you see going by out in the open. Organized/gang stalking of a Target may last through many administrations, just as it is present across state lines and international borders.

The perps have also tried to play a little game where they ask a target what they think of George Bush or his father. Then they will instill the target with a sense of fear of persecution if you gave a perhaps unpopular opinion.

Look at the video.. Bush knows what the f*ck is going on in the world and his own world as well. I think the only time he acts stupid at times is on purpose when he speaks to the American public. Its either a great act or he is nervous or tired during speeches, I cant really say.
Whatever the schtick of this administration, their 'act' has everybody terrified and intimidated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dii3mzMQ3SQ&feature=related

Thats what bosses do (duh). That in itself is a form of terrorizing people, and anyone can do it at anytime. The worst thing to do is stop being reasonable and get lulled into it by anyone.

I believe the perps always hated this about me, that I would not go paranoid or mindlessly hateful of the presidency. Why should I? I am an artistic type who is somewhat intelligent and lower class-NOT MIDDLE CLASS. Being pissy about who is in office is the kind of boring thing that middle class people do. I stand behind my background as a person born into a bohemian sort of lifestyle, though many people nowadays do not even understand that term.

It means your mother was a bartender, you grew up around drag queens, musicians, photographers, and other wonderfully interesting people. It means fabuloulsy wealthy people are interested in hanging out with you becuz you care more about art and the mind than you do dreadfully mundane things.
It means you grow up to write books and be an artist, volunteer and advocate,after the expected period of getting into trouble and a bit of tragedy.

This would be the typical outcome of my life's equation...but covert activities are changing the outcome. I have some idea's as to who is responsible, but it sure as hell isnt the administration, the Repubs or the Bush family.
And if there is a connection it is thru some covert projects, with perhaps involvement by some members of 'the elite'.
But to go sh*ttng yourself over the guy they simply put in front of you as The One to blame for Everything is just being obedient to the masters still.

I suspect that any one with any interest in trauma based mind control, programming as well as targeting /testing humans with NLW 's is who Target's are dealing with as the responsible parties.

My own family members, sadly tried these tactics on me. "What do you think about the war? Aren't you worried?" And later the same person intimated that authorities thought I was dangerous and a terrorist.

I believe if you are inconvenient and know too much, yes, the criminals involved with you personally are going to abuse the new rules like Patriot Act etc. It seems that organized crime is benefiting.

Do not let the perps make you paranoid, as the intent is always to drive you to be discredited or true insanity.

The video should be viewed by everyone, to show the American people to stop paying attention to 'The Wizard" they put in front of you and pay more attention to the parties 'behind the curtain.'

----------------------------------------
There are Targets whose websites have interesting information on the corporations possibly involved utilizing humans as experimentees.

In my case becuz of my programming it seems of interest and amusement for certain parties to see just what i am capable of as a toy. Perhaps others -behavior modification. Some other parties wish to silence me and keep me silent for life. All seem to share the same attitude of viewing me as a victim with little or no recourse..easily intimidated and controlled. They have no value for my spirituality nor my natural intel or talents. Most are jealous or feel me gaining any amount of worldy power would result in them having to pay for past ill treatment of me.

This is more of a case of me being involved in illegal human experimentation and a trying to break from cult-like mind control.

But alot of what was done to me is obviously illegal and has done harm to me physically mentally and emotionally.

This is why its so important to make a target paranoid about what is really going on becuz there ARE realistic provable illegal actions against any target, so smoke/mirrors and misdirecting are very important to keep the target under the power of the gang stalking system/network so they never can get help, stay powerless and remain a victim for life.

Why are a number of members of state and local authorities taking part? Becuz they frequently dance with organized crime and manage crime in neighborhoods. You as target I suspect are just another 'managed crime'.

This is what the authorities are TRYING to tell you every time you read on a thick headed targets website "its a problem at the local level".. they are not trying to lie to you but i think that crime is managed on these levels more closely, while you are in THEIR juristiction you are going to be managed by THIER peeps. This would explain why I have experienced varying degrees of harassment from state to state and city to city.
Please keep in mind I am very ignorant when it comes to the affairs of state and courts and police, though I can be naturally cunning becuz of programming. My views only come in as far as i can see thru what they are doing..i am thoroughly uneducated on affairs of crime or state.

Why? Not becuz I am stupid but becuz I shouldn't have to be figuring out their worlds anyway...i should be doing what artists do instead of playing games with firemen city workers and bus drivers....its all a form of abuse. Keeping a woman from the things that she loves..remember the network who controls me is very sexist and even murderous towards women. There are alot of jealous and kept down women involved as well( a perp told me this).

And alot of the general public watching this go down who think its amusing either hate artists or dont understand them, much less mind control victims. Perhaps they simply are experiencing the luxury of watching a life destroyed, penalty free.

No comments:

Post a Comment