TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

MINE

I want back what is mine and i will not rest or do anything else until i get it.
I waited for a bus today in front of my old apartment...the one in BRIGHTON, MA where everyone around me abandoned me and helped those who would exploit me and take my life from me. I stared up into the windows, my old window.

I am still in there, my energy is still in this old Mason Hall(!) turned into low income apartments... I wan twhat is still mine and i will not rest until i get it. So many guilty faces i recognize like people from a past life...players who took part in that theatre production to ruin my life years ago. They hang thier heads..they have no fuckin idea what is coming. You cant play act your way out of the shit that is going to come down as the world becomes smaller and people wake up finally to realize the extent of corruption htat is possible thru this ancient system of decption and gaslighting a victim.

Day before yersterdy a fat black cop was out with a bunch of white city workers, in front of the what i thought was still the Brook's drug on Market st. in Brighton ,MA.
I spit behind him and he said something as if he was very unaffected. I dont know how it went forward but then it was me , saying rather heatedly that Olnick pays pretty well dont they?
He said 'whoever that is'.. Then i told him it was the people who helped get me gangstalked and targeted out of this neighborhood. I then told him that this way of doing things was on its way out and covert activities like this could not possibly continue into the 21st century. it was all very quick and i have learned to stay very calm nowadays, and i am not wrong in what i am saying either, that comes thru i am sure.

So what does he do? Immediatley he says 'why dont you go do some dope?" or 'take some dope'...you know i cannot believe that the same old tactics of whitewash from years ago still work.
What was interseting about it was that he immediatly went for the excuse, the one that was probly used to cover for everyone elses actions. They think its easy becuz it uses my past against me. He's a fool however becuz he told me what there cover story entails..a bus driver also did this years ago. Mentioned drugs without anything that would have lead to that topic.
Can anyone believe that this two bit nighborhood is still trying to cover up crimes the same way they have been doing for decades? Does anyone still buy into this shit?
During me enduring torture at that apartment I was taking a prescribed sedative, a blood thinner used for treating a certain condition and MOLD exposure, as well as noise and harassment. Can u prove drugs or is that jsut some easy to reach for cover story that worked unquestioned like 20 years ago?
In a world increasingly obsessed with cop shows focusing on lab work opposed to deduction and real detective work its amazing that it gets disregarded as a reality on the street. They love these shows that are a total reactionary backlash from the Rodney King video days, like COPS and such, making them into the unquestionable Force they have become nowadays but they carelessly diregard such reality in practice.
They want to have thier cake, eat it too and ALSO look out the window of Versaille and comment on how if we are starving then we should eat a piece ourselves. Lets hope there is much choking...on thick rich cake.

Besides the fact that he is supposed to be in a profession that does investigation not blind accusation. Lets do a hair sample test, you fat mother f*cker, then we'll see who is telling the truth..oh, let's test you and yer boys there too. Bastard. Arent all the unions bitchin now becuz they are bucking being tested?

I replied calmly that i had been clean for over 10 years (actually since 1995). He laughed.

It pissed me off. After all i had worked for this city helped destroy my life as people still do across this indecent country of ours (its not my country any more, i have had to fall out of love with it to survive emotionally.) and this fat rat bastard laughs as if its over, they won, i am dead and its forgotten..sealed up with thier excuses all over it and that is the TRUTH about what transpired-just becuz they are authority figures.

It pissed me off. To endure that much abuse and oppression, then to be taunted as well. He was a twisted representaion of what a real cop was meant to have been- long ago before the system in this state got fat on itself, so fat that it looks like it might vomit.

No decent cop would act this way. They would- and have ignored me, knowing what i went thru, knowing it was wrong...and what can they do?
What they can do is try to conduct themselves the same way i have in morally deplorable conditions. With grace and yer head up.
Not his reaction. His reaction made him my target. He showed me he represented a system where destroying a human life is far too easy. So easy it has become a lazy sport. The victim is someone to be laughed at and taunted.

Years ago a black cop would not even been allowed in this primarily Irish neighborhood. Targets- we never get to rise above. There is no promiseland for us, no pie to take a piece. Targets have to watch everyone else in society gain access to opportunity and we get left out, always. In fact he may have had to react this way becuz he is black, to continue to ensure his position in this community. (he has to perp harder!)

Its sad to watch things like diversity go by, something alot of us had been dreaming about as victims of the Boston bussing warzones of the 1970's. Finally i can look out and see interacial couples, whites hanging with black s with not a second thought about it. And still, my situation stays the same for Life. Its been very difficult to try and stay good and not bitter. I deserve a fuckin medal, having to live in the best country in the world for opportunity and being fuckin blacklisted after serving some purpose against my will.

**ITS A TACTIC: sometimes targets turn into racists or become hateful in some other way. especially in the beginning when u dont understand yer being targeted. DO NOT GIVE IN TO THIS THEY WILL USE IT AGAINST U. Many websites as well as targets on conference calls will tell u this is part of the operations. Then the 'perps' can market you as a hater in some way.
They will take advantage of all yer weaknesses, so be AWARE and do the best you can. **

Anyway, i calmly explained to 'Cannon' that people are tired of seeing video's of union guys lined up, like from the Big Dig, for the methadone clinic. And how many of his boys there went to the clinic that morn or how many on the jobvsite had pinned eyes?
Thier reply was " Welcome to Boston".

I told them they were trash. That they know it and that they always will be trash.
This is why the white collars treat them this way.

Slowly without argument, they shuffled away, not able to argue.

Perhaps i got back a little of what was mine.
Somehow this city stole my very energy of life.
Isnt there a price for what they do? it jsut seems too easy for them and from my experience that kind of greed and disregard in a system never lasts.

MAKE LAWS AGAINST PSYCHOLOGICAL HARASSMENT AND WARFARE..
GIVE VICTIMS OF THESE CRIMES A FIGHTING CHANCE.

Stop letting the perpetrators and participants get away with murder.
The kind of activities that create maximum damage with minimal evidence.

Stop covert war, the abuse of psy ops, domestic terrorism, whatever you want to call it. WHO is behind these activities does not matter. What matters is the victims are irrepairably damaged and cannot defend themselves.

Abuse of power isnt funny nor is it amusing. Just becuz you cannot see something like damage to a human being does not mean it does not exist.

I know this jsut sounds like another arguement with some perps but it was very illustrative for me. It showed me the amount of disregard I msut have been held with the whole time the residents of this little borough or Boston were engaged in targeting me. Knowing about it, participating, being in on it, whatever thier part. They really never saw me as beautiful, highly intelligent or creative. Or perhaps this is why they did it to begin with.

A friend of mine described all people like this as a bunch of small people in on something bigger.

I will not rest until I take back what is mine and it is not over.

I will build a little Hell for them. Hopefully it can be added to something very real waiting for them when they die in thier own lives.

Amazing things await us all on our death beds..stories perhaps you'd forgotten about(compartmentalized). It'll be like deprogramming. ITs very unpleasant and you will suffer.
Perhaps when you are old feeble and helpless it will run in your minds over and over again and your body will no longer provide you means of escape nor will your mind any longer.

Perhaps you are simply not highly intelligent to even think about what you have done, the action you have performed.
That sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment