TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Perp tactic alert

A new stalker tactic that I encountered, just to let anyone know who hasnt experienced this before.

If you are standing in the street selling stuff, or whatever and you meet people who are going by certain persons, very probably perps, will stop to talk to you and if you notice quickly they will mess with thier cell phones on thier belts before they do. Guy #1 that day did just that and my warning system swnt off bu ti was so tired i jsut blew it off. Then, a younger kid later got a phone call while talking to me, i could hear people talking on the line of hi cell but he had the cell at his side, open. He kept asking me "but i dont understand what you are doing?" "why are you out here trying to get money?" " isnt a bohemian lifestyle better out in the country" (what the fuck is that about? explaining my situation that way is the easiest way to go about it, plus i was exhausted.) I simply told him that life happens and looking at him he was just too young to understand. THe phone thing was suspect though. His excuse was that he hadnt wanted to speak to his friend right now..so why did he answer?

See what Targets have to deal with on top of being kept in poverty and harrased outright consistently?

I have gotten sleep in last few days but no guarentee will continue. Sleep derivation is the worst becuz i do really stupid things like blog stuff i shouldnt...i am sure its all very amusing to the network.

Anyway i should have been hip to this tactic a long time ago but i am kept so isolated that i was easily led by anyone who would approach me to talk to me. I never considered the conversations to be put right thru the cell phone.

Why are these people getting off on the fact that a person like me isnt familiar with any of these tactics. ok, one might say taking advantage of people is what criminals do, so shy are they not being stopped.

So be forwarned, when a mc survivor wakes up there is a call out to all the wolves that fresh meat is on its way and this one is a beautiful female who is innocent of what is going on here.
Can u beleive after years of suffering one must also endure this shit from these utter LOSERS who have nothing else on us survivors except superior knowledge?

Thenm when you are hip and basically ruined, they tend to back off, but what about all they took from you , all you've lost?

This fucking system must stop. There are too many lessers out there who benefit from this system of slavery compared to how bright and creative the 'slaves' themselves are.

These people are obviously inferior or they wouldnt be so damn afraid of us and have to beat us down thru sheer numbers. i've come up against these idiots and if you get them alone they break like icicles. They're fuckin stupid and they dont even realize who they are dealing with. Its like whoever is doing this is not telling either side whats going on. I'll never forget when perps in CT actually had a discussion as to how highly intel I was and it was like some sort of surprise to one of them.
They console themse3lves often by teling me and prob themselves that I will get out of this by diong something creative. So once again THEY dictate the targets fate. They play a tune and you fuckin dance.
I had my own plans and no one is giong to take what is mine and push me into some new 'play' of thiers.

Too many perps are out there, too many idiots have superiority over those of us who should/ve been....well, at least what we wanted to be.

Just be aware of the cell phone thing. ANd exposure is good anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment