TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Interesting TI Blog

I skimmed over this blog ..it seems good and this person makes some good points, things I needed to be reminded of. I havent read it all though.

BAD EXPERIMENT:
http://badexperiment.com/why-gang-stalking-works/40/

"In a similar way gang-stalking and related psychological attacks are designed to surround, isolate and eventually destroy its victim. Like the strangler fig’s growth, the gang-stalker’s routines may develop slowly over a period of months or years. The gang-stalker’s intent is to completely surround the victim, cutting him off from friends, family and other support systems. Eventually, the victims 24-hour daily routine is monitored and manipulated by gang-stalkers and other covert operatives. The psychological attack eventually overwhelms the emotions of the victim. He becomes mentally unbalanced. His emotional reserves are depleted, and, he is isolated from any support systems that can bolster him. Like a tree surrounded by the strangler fig, his demise is near. He will eventually react to these relentless psychological attacks in a way that results in incarceration, homelessness, suicide, or death.

This gang-stalking methodology falls under a system of psychological operations being developed and tested on American citizens by covert quasi-military law enforcement agencies. The basic process described above has been taught by the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) since the 1950’s. “The purpose of all coercive techniques is to induce psychological regression in the subject by bringing a superior outside force to bear on his will to resist. Regression is basically . . . a reversion to an earlier behavioral level. As the subject regresses, his learned personality traits fall away in reverse chronological order. He begins to lose the capacity to carry out the highest creative activities, to deal with complex situations, to cope with stressful interpersonal relationships, or to cope with repeated frustrations.” - CIA Human Resource Exploitation Manual "
For myself, I just ignore the references to WHO is responsible becuz as I have stated I am of the opinion that if we do not have proof on paper of our own victimization, then its useless to name and blame. But the author referencing the manual above, which shows the way the covert activities are made to systematically destroy a person was helpful to me....other things in this blog might be helpful to you too. Take what u can and leave the rest.

On another note,

Alot of the TI network consists of people who are disconnected becuz they have been burned by perps or even prehaps desperate Ti's ,and now only interact with other Ti's by taking in the info that is put out on the web.

Each TI who posts info is like someone bringing something new to the table...each TI seems to think of things I have not or process info differently than I. Other TI's find expose me to info I may not have found myself.

It may be more comfortable to figure out your situation this way as it lends to sitting back and really analyzing what the 'other' is saying or how useful the info is to your situation. Talking to other TI's personally, it might be dangerous or even uncomfortable.

Each piece of info u can gather from other TI's might be how you figure your own situation out.

For me personally, communicating with other TI's is jsut depressing..why is nothing really getting done? Why is there no true unification among victims for a movement? Why do TI's not support other members moreso? Why is there not a concerted effort to weed out and protect the real TI's from predators such as perps and operatives?

Alot of TI's are examples of sitting ducks.

It must be the mc tech or the whole gs formula serves to truly keep people down. Why has there not been a revolt? One that would reeaally cost society and make people wake up and either do somehting or be jsut a little afraid to take part? [It need not be violent as one would imagine a 'revolt ' to be- read a history book. American's are notoriously unsophisticated when it comes to creativity in this area. We are a violent country in a alot of ways and we are too 'young' to have anything but a blatantly violent history. American's are always blowing things up and crazy sh*t like that. Even in the '60s when, I belive, they avoided killing people but they just wanted to do property damage it was still violent. There are more sophisticated ways to fight. That pie in the face of Bill Gates was the Belgian splat seen 'round the world. It made a statement and it was just a damn pie. Get it?]

Its just all too suspect to me.

I am not ignorant about the existence of this system historically, its just that its wrong and destroys lives..why would I validate it with quiet acceptance of its existence?

(ps-I dont know why they splatted Mr. Gates and it doesnt matter here ...I am simply using it as an example of tactic.)

1 comment:

  1. Being lured into a violent response makes us no better than our persecutors. Fighting "fire with fire" only creates a larger fire and solves nothing.

    The true victors are those who preserve the highest moral principles and altruistic qualities of humanity. These are the very principles our persecutors have abandoned in their quest for control over their fellowman. If ALL men abandon these principles it furnishes proof that the human race is unworthy of the gift of life.

    http://www.badexperiment.com

    ReplyDelete