TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Targeted systematically while panhandling

Sadly this harassment involves a school for handicapped children which for the perps is great becuz who in the world is going to side against them? No one..no one except other Targets who know damn well just becuz the school is set up for the best intentions does not mean that every one working there has the best interest of every faction of the suffering in this world.
Unfortunately there is perhaps an element of racism involved as well so if you are a TI who is sensitized to this as a tactic I dont want any of you to get triggered, read with caution or maybe at another time when you will be desensitized to such subject matter.


Firstly I have been so harassed and worn down by organized stalking that I have taken to pan handling to have a place to stay every night and for food.
I also need to clean my clothes and have batteries for my video camera for security and protection as a single female traveling and being visible doing activism on the street. I have made sure I am the most polite, well healed panhandler you've ever seen.I looked up the state laws and city ordinances. I know the law and my rights.
I chose Kenmore Sq as one of my spots. Its fairly safe at night and has other stemmers that were friendly in the beginning.I enjoyed this gig and it was zen enough. I am so burnt out I jsut needed to rest and I got strapped with no money. I tried the shelters-I've blogged that already.

So I am living day to day. The perps hate it becuz its yet another job where I get exposure and if I am being harassed its public and obvious. Also it leads to the question "why are you out here?" (which of course now is used by perps scam baiting)In certain parts of the city I try to do activism and talk to people also -
in Kenmore the second I started doing activism for Gang stalking met with a nasty smack down/punishment. A large perp group descended on Kenmore Square one night and it was so severe, so outrageous (mobbing, harassment,brighting, louder than usual music in bar next to stem spot, scam baiting- you know 'the treatment'-an all out attack or blanket bombing[military term] to let the TI know a certain action is not allowed) for hours all night as well as activity at the spot nights thereafter I decided to stop telling people about Covert war and giving website addresses.
People started to look up the websites right in front of me on thier phones as well as look ups at home...the minute I started getting a response, they slammed me.

At one point over last few weeks a cop from the district of the original harassment that drove me from my home in 2005 came and removed me from in front of a store...of course it was a move that came after I had been targeted in Kenmore square as apart from the regular panhandlers (all crackheads and drunks with criminal records doing nothing with thier lives except smokin up yo money..I aint judgmental, just annoyed it aint right they should be favored over someone doing the right thing.)
At first the other pan handlers were ok with me, even helpful/protective. Recently I got a $49.oo video camera after the activity mentioned above. Acquiring any recording device ALWAYS makes the gs system turn up the heat. They hate the damn camera.

If they think you are slowly falling into being a street person this seems ok. But do activism about blacklisting or get a camera or anything else that is 'proactive' and they start the action up again.I was told by an experienced Target that the camera "is a threat to them".
Since I got the video camera and the heats on
I now get targeted at new 'spots' to pand handle at within a day of being there.
The first day is ok the next day-perp central.
On meridian strips they hate it becuz they gotta keep it movin- they're in cars so they cant stand there and harass me.. i am not the sitting duck they prefer when i am stationary in one place. (remember they always crave control of a TI's environment).
So the tactics of perps in cars are ridiculous and overt on these strips. You get a lot of genuine just *ssholes as well but the camera takes care of them.

Three things have gotten me targeted as a pan handling Targeted/Gang stalked person:

-I found somenting that made me feel ok for a minute, that allowed me to rest really made me happy at this point. (empowerment of TI)

-I was pulling in the income I needed.(empowerment of TI)

-I did gang stalking activism. (exposure/empowerment of TI)

-I got a video camera to counter the harassment-gs related and just regular harassment (random, non tactical) from like drunk young college students and plain old jerks. (exposure/empowerment of TI)

The things that will get me harassed anyway[simply normal reactions to me;normal life]:Sober,white, look young, appear healthy, female, shapely, fairly pretty face(I guess), refuse to 'look' grimy or dont 'look homeless', sound educated, no children, no man.

I have seen this tactic before. Make it obvious to people that as long as you tolerate the Target in your vicinity your life will be miserable. People will turn on the Target for relief and a return to conditions they know.
One pan handler there, an older man who is out during the day has been doing this for years. Unfortunately, he latched onto my GS activism and has used it to make me feel bad, like saying " people like you always think someone is after them". I do not trust this man to start a smear campaign.
This is a common trend I am noticing among stemmers who are very territorial and dislike any new competition.Which this man is well known for.

An example:
I was severely harassed on MASS AVE near Berklee School of Music by a resident of the First Fenway Co operative 149 Mass Ave, a fat light skinnned guy.
He baited me outside this building.http://www.weown.net/MassRCH.cfm
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:B1u87STrvWIJ:new.fenwaycdc.org/files/2008218_UV_ReportCard.pdf+%22First+Fenway+Cooperative%22+148+mass+ave&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:uSq9w--78CUJ:new.fenwaycdc.org/files/Urban_Village_Plan2007918.pdf+%22First+Fenway+Cooperative%22+148+mass+ave&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us
(One of the few rent controlled I have discovered)I wouldnt let him make me angry and stood my ground. I pulled out my camera which he threatened to break. He was extremely aggressive and harassing.
He called the police and walked from the scene.
When the cops came they were none too pleased that someone used them for a set up. They saw i was within my rights on city property and were really fair and level headed cops.
Iwas told by local that he works as the bouncer for TC's pub connected to the building he lives in. A family member of mine being bar tender for over 10 years I grew up with bouncers. They are territorial, not critical thinkers and know exactly how to injure or harass someone without putting thier hands on someone.
(ironic the rent controlled apartment-when I am homeless and in large part due to corruption of the housing system).
The local Berklee cops told me this guy is a bully, known for attacking Berklee students ($) as well as local people.. he was described by someone as " a dick". People all the way down the other side of town know him and he is descibed as a clown, a jerk etc.
The local panhandlers in the area got in on what he was doing and after i got my camera out the creepiest guy started telling everyone who came up to him I was "crazy" becuz I was journaling with my camera. I found a sympathetic ear later.
Sadly some students joining in..the young college guys in this often think my situation is very amusing.
(The next day the creepy stemmer got his: an oldster came by with a rosary on him and scolded this guy for stemming when he is "supposed to be in a program"-12 step or new jail release?
The guy looked sheepish for once in his life. Very different from the guy who was intimidating me and trying to steal my cup of change. Gooooood.)
So pan handlers can be used by other perpetrators on the street to target someone.

Its sad but the school in Kenmore and is favoring certain panhandlers DURING THE DAY.
A person I met out there helped me by letting me get some rest for a few days here and there NOW HE IS TARGETED at the spot and told that the school and the building owner "does not want anybody begging outside the store"...thats not what I saw today. They all seemed pretty chummy.

Typical chess game:
Target only certain people to have-not. Let privelege reign for others to have.Execute perfect warlike moves and work angles among purposefully created confusion. (Have people from the store tell you the wishes of the school. Have the school change thier own rules as only ever heard by the convenience store workers. Have no one really enforce the laws on the books or the signs posted except when you need to use them to target certain people more than others.)The end is blame on a god like, faceless entity like 'the owner of the building' who no one knows or ever sees-like the king up in the castle. Power u do not see is more intimidating, like a mythical god. Then whatever confusion is around its out of EVERYONES control. Its really utter bs but it works.

All of these people are African American, they are either crack heads or drinkers (thier own admission) and NONE OF THEM ARE HOMELESS. (I am saying that racism is often used against targets as a cover so that a target will claim it and seem paraniod or racist themselves)

The majority of the staff at the school is African American.
As of a few days ago a certain pan handler did not get on with school staff due to the school wanting them off the property this person has caused too many disturbances. Today that panhandler messed with me and pulled a few deceptions. She hasnt before.
She and a small white woman who works for the school were focusing on me way down the block on city property. I came over with my sign and got closer and started doing gangstalking activism. I heard them talking about the homeless. My gs activism made them focus away from me.
I had enough.
As I walked away from Kenmore today upset and frustrated, I saw the picture behind me of the school staff and the panhandlers all together on the property, smiling in unison as i left. I showed my feelings for them with my middle finger. A school staff member smiled and waved.

The saddest thing is that on top of the school in the windows are three pictures of historic personalities involved in human rights and change. Mother teresa, Licoln and Martin Luther King.
Who said brilliant marketing doesnt work?
Mother T took care of far flung outcasts with little hope, and MLK was about human rights and supposedly was a victim of COINTELPRO(!), and Licoln was a politician.

How does any of this have to do with special needs kids? You know there are plenty of heroes in that activism are that are unsung. What about pictures of them? Keller was a major figure in getting better understanding for the severely handicapped.

As I fight for a cause I think is right thru daily activism, as well as my own survival as a human being and an artist I think its an ironic setting every time I look up..as well as the caption under those pictures of the three mentioned above: "helping people one person at a time."

These people woulndt work outside the system or challenge the authority figure or even march in a REAL HEATED protest rally if thier lives depended on it. Some of us are actually out here, trying to fight true oppression and what about the non lethal weapons issue and the abuses that is and is going to bring up?

I am always clean and presentable with the two outfits i carry with me. I am mercilessly polite to passer bys and i make sure i am withing my rights as a panhandler. since being asked to get off the property I do not frequent it during the day when the school is open but make sure i am up the street on city property.
I was told that other pan handlers are jealous of someone doing something productive, as well as getting a cut in there easy money from someone with a better more desirable cause.


Why would the school, however, be interested in posting a sign now on thier door that says "please dont give money to the HOMELESS people outside our door. We have jars for Boston Family Shelter inside and in the 7-11 for you to help homeless."
Old school Boston manipulation by staff in social services positions I grew up with this subtle targeting, and its specific to our region. Its ever so subtle.

-The other pan handlers technically arent homeless. Only I am.
-Single women cant go to family shelters, but the school is for disabled kids and they deal with families so this appeal markets to family oriented people to get them to react the way you want them to.
-They should have no right to control the redistribution of wealth or tell people where to invest thier money. They care for children they are not a financial institution nor an investment firm.
-They should have no right to try to dictate control over what goes on on city property or to influence by the connection to thier property.
-The only right they have legally is to enforce the NO TRESPASSING sign put up BY THEM in recent months.
-They are neglecting the exercising of thier rights by exercising a system of privileges instead (they only call thier right to have only certain stemmers removed while extending privelege to others-perhaps discrimination)
-perhaps this sign interferes with my rights under MA state law in city property in the area of thier property.

I understand its a school for handicapped kids. As far as I am concerned they should let NO ONE up there during the day due to this fact. Like a bunch of kids who already get treated different in supposed 'civilized' society need to see normal grown up people demonstrating singling someone out. Beleive me, these kids already know the pain of getting targeted and will continue to suffer being marginalized thier whole lives.

Lets hope the world will change for all of us who are marginalized. Maybe the world will be better when they are grown up and i am just older. That might be worth sticking around for.

I have no idea if they are truly connected to the gangstalking system or not. Perhaps they were simply told I am an undesirable or other lies I cant imagine.
Maybe they just dont think I need to panhandle -perhaps its a racial issue.
I know one thing, from that letter and thier behavior lately they certainly beleive they good at perception management thats for sure.

I have a sign that i use for too many attitudes on NEWBURY ST when the crowd is soo out of touch I beleive they think I am not homeless. The sign says:
" 37, FEMALE ,WHITE and HOMELESS- DEAL WITH IT!" With 'reality check' in smaller letters at the bottom.
Guess who loves this I get all my money from while holding this sign?
African Americans, Asians, Latinos. Why? becuz they are sick also of the racism inherent in the system. They are tired of every black being catagorized as poor, homeless, addict, trouble etc etc. Plus they know damn well that the wealthy whites in the area can be classist/sexist and to an extent racist to me.

It takes me 8 hours to make what other panhandlers make in a few hours. I get harassed by perps, yes, but to a lesser extent, offended whites who cant stand the idea that i am thier mirror image and this could happen to them...just like blacklisting/being targeted.
WHICH IS EXACTLY WHY I AM PANHANDLING...to show just how far ongoing psychological harassment, ptsd and abuse can take a person...
and to show other victims, all victims of abuse or injustice- to not allow them to break you at your core or to stop you from your goals no matter what setting you find youself in. Destitute or other wise. I am not lying about my situation. I am truly at this place in my life due to persecution and its not imaginary. People need to see it alll as it happens.
LIVE BABY> live.


I suspect that they keep sending a holes to bait me becuz if there are enough incidents, even if I turn out to be innocent, like Mass Ave they police and communities are going to say 'enough of this woman, she is trouble'. The 7-11 store staff are already using this psych tactic on me becuz of a bully on the late night shift who keeps harassing me.
The staff before refer to me cutley as 'trouble'..yes yes I know a person who standa up for thier rights is 'trouble' and especially a woman who defends herself-who does that 'bitch' think she is? So it wont matter if what i am doing is just, fair, within my rights or interesting to people.
The perception, though false and a gross generalization is that I am undesirable.
I have seen these tactic used on TI's that start doing activism...its the same as using a TI's private life against them.
Then the police who are perps, can say " your presence causes a problem why dont you move on?'. In other words, we cant control the perps so YOU the Target, have to suffer.

The crackheads, drunks some of whom 'blow up the spot' ( get loud and belligerent towards patrons especially if they dont get what they want) are MORE desirable to Kenmore Square than the polite clean and sober panhandler that is doing something productive with the money gained as well is truly homeless and trying to produce some work from the experience.

When you give you are taking care of your fellow man. If you choose to give it is your choice and discretion/wise investment is your responsibility.
If a panhandler is truly aggressive or gives you any crap if they dont get $ from you then call the police on them. You should not have to feel threatened by rude harassing people(beleive me I know how it feels-it sucks.)
It ruins it for everyone who IS polite. But also stop harassing panhandlers as well.
We dont need it.

A funny blog about Boston Pan handlers:
http://vanessavirtue.blogspot.com/2006/03/advice-to-bostons-panhandlers.html

An article about how hard it really is to stem..now I know.
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1885227

----------------------------TI's: VERY IMPORTANT- TI'S USE THE TERM BAITING AS IN JEW BAITING. I HAVE FOUND THIS DEFINITION TO BE INACCURATE AND USELESS FOR OUR PURPOSES. THE CORRECT DEFINTION OF WHAT THE PERPS DO TO US IS CALLED -SCAM BAITING.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam_baiting

I know it sucks we get treated like criminals when usually Targets are being supressed becuz OF criminals. Its more shame inducing and also if you are treated like a crminal or scam artist I am sure it just adds to the credibility of the smear campaigns or cover stories.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from a target in Spain! My English is awful. Gang-stalking started for me in 2001. There's a lot of people in town involved in it. It's strange to go out for a walk or to do anything: people repeat my name, say fixed phrases, calls me names, "paranoic"... Tried to make it known, but nobody seems to believe it. As I already have a psychiatrical record, everyone (journalists, doctors, local politicians) think I'm just describing my hallucinations.
    God luck!
    May be we could contact: I'm trying to study some English

    ReplyDelete