TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ah my first 'hate mail'..

"June 6, 2008 10:13 PM
Passageway said...
Well .... this is interesting .... I've never seen a last will and testament
posted before. To whom is it directed? I have read some of your other
postings - wow! It is clear that your life to date has not been what you
would have wished for and that you feel you are being
pursued/stalked, which I don't quite understand, but will not argue with
your feelings at this point. Are you being kept
gagged, strapped to a chair in the middle of a room, and surrounded by
people who are verbally and physically abusing you? Who is stalking
you, and what do you imagine they plan to do to you if they catch you?? Clearly, you are angry about what has "been taken from you".
You hate that it has been suggested that you should conform and be like every other
little girl. You shouldn't have to. You should be who
you want, but that doesn't mean you have to be poor and homeless.
You said you would like to have nice clothes and have your own apartment, and work at the shelter instead of living there yourself.
However, you are also emphatic (proud???) about being "low class" -
NOT MIDDLE CLASS! - and in other areas of your communications
you have expressed a strong dislike for the wealthy.
So, I am confused. Are you planning to kill yourself? Who and/or what
is keeping you from working, and getting yourself out of your current
situation? Wasn't there ever one person in your life who you liked, and
who you thought liked you? Yeah, I know, you've probably heard this
all before. I'm just wondering what exactly would make you happy."

(Communications? Little girl? What the....)
No, I never have heard all that before becuz the people who write in are usually TI's not people outside the situation. This letter is a great example of something beyond circular thinking...it doesnt even form a pattern for christs sake. It is the lamest attempt I have ever seen at provacatuering....with school boy like skill he finds the secrets to the mystery of the bra remain locked to him.

Uhh OK. Now you see why I dont even answer or draw attention to these kinds of comments. How can I respond but to say read the blog and use the links....its supposed to be self explanatory. Maybe Commenter is wealthy he seems to be drawn to my comments..
Bohemian is more of a description really not 'low class'. And as for the wealthy, no problems with them they are people ( and TI's) as well but only some powerful entities could be behind what TI's experience. The Lay's potato chip heiress is a TI with a website to help other TI's as well as some US Generals and a prominent British Guy (sorry but I love that...The British Guy) in politics caught Maggie's wrath its intimated. Ralph Nader was the smartest TI with 'the smear people' years ago. He didn't even fall for it so avoided discrediting and went through with the GM trial so improving safety for drivers.

Yes, Passages (snicker) I am strapped down with people torturing me. Sitcoms still exist and people actually watch them. Sometimes I end up watching one and I know then, that the mind control tech has reduced me to Zombie level.
I listen to music now and its in HD so I cant emotionally feed off the energy. I am starving to death.
Everything is 'remastered'. All the sounds are seperated and then shoved together so I feel like maybe the musicians were angry with each other and insisted on seperate recordings.
Like the internet it provides an enviroment of individual isolation while having a collective experience.
New music that comes out is ever so careful in its emoting. Its the finest use of Prozac and psych meds I have seen in years..it's so obvious in its proxy effect on the listeners emotions.
It's no surprise that the same woman who I recall seeing start out on 120 minutes MTV then rips up a picture of the Pope on SNL now takes psych drugs becuz of all those V2K..ahem, I mean craaazzzyyyy voices telling her to commit suicide. ( one of tv' finest moments. not becuz of what she did but that for once it was used for something truly candid.)

I go outside and there are billboards with emaciated women on them who represent little more than sex and death in one shot to the subconscious mind.
I have to smell odors in Boston that could only be rivaled in thier indication of toxicity to humans by odors in Phoenix, AZ
or yeast in St. Louis.
I have to look at exceedingly beautiful young people think they are not good enough
becuz someone in Boston is always richer.
Life sucks here according the all the blue collar workers becuz yer not from Weston or Wellesley..thank goodness for the Union.
Compared to people from other states Boston is like a never ending beauty pageant in the streets.
I have to look at black women and Mexican women who's faces are classical works of fine art set for framing on walls and they dont know it becuz society says 'you are not good enough'.
I had to view the blacks of St. Louis some of whom are striking with thier extraordinary fine quality skin you will not see in Boston, still live like 50 years ago up north. Some of its most finest looking women will never know anything but angry men who lean and subjegate.
I had to be there when a black man went into the city hall of Maplewood MO
and shot the Mayor and police becuz they were targeting him after taking over a black neighborhood as thier own...and in MO they act like they do not understand what racism is..like they act ignorant of what they have done.
I have been to AZ, Phoenix, where near the airport on those numbered streets near Thomas Ave there is a parking lot with a Target super store. The land underneath is screaming to be let free of the tar that covers it, so it can meet up with the sun once more. So new is it's taming into what we call 'civilization'.

Worst of all I was always for free will, that you can do as you like just do not infringe on what I am doing privately. Now I see of all people I am being told that I have no right to exist.

I have to see humans resort to selling out to this total system of oppression in order to survive...but survive as what? Soon all of us are going to have to choose. If we think survival is worth the enslavement or we are willing to fight, suffer or die for something more...like the right to exist as ourselves without coercion. The right to not have to tolerate psychological harassment in a supposed Free society when most of civilized Europe has laws. And those non lethal weapons and the tech....good luck denying all that.

Now wasnt that fun kids? To have a little fun with that comment?
If I wasnt losing my grip I do not think I would have bothered. Cant work hard all the time everyday can I?
Everyone is so dying to beat me down enough to get rid of my Male side so that I start weaving baskets and shit off somewhere so I am no longer a threat...oh and my inner child is not a little girl it's a little boy....and he has guns.

I let him use my pen and there you have the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rachel, for posting this hate mail. Don't necessarily post my comment. This hatemail is exactly what I hear from my Mother and my Female friend. I'd like to thank you for showing me it's completely natural to become aggressive. What you said of the music was partly true for me, as well, thank you for articulating eloquently. BR Maire

    ReplyDelete