TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

More indications TI's are sane..

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/77045-obama-turn-us-citizens-into.html

So now they are admitting to all the perps being fire, ambulance, police, utilities. This has been going on this way for years.

Also I notice it says they scrapped the rules about no Cointelpro activity.

For alot of us this info comes too late. Alot of us have ruined lives, health and will never be the same. Its too late for us.

I just realized I probably have a facial bone cavitation which would explain exhaustion, muscle fatigue and loss of taste and smell. This is very difficult to get rid of and I cannot deal with this as I have not the resources as well as no place to live. It is a direct result of not being left alone for any length of time to be able to attend to my health.
Does anyone realize that people have been murdered by this system? That this is not the USA as you percive it?

What it so typical is putting someone like me possibly into a data base as a terrorist becuz I am percieved as a dangerous activist...but I was not an activist and had no interest in the war at all in 1996 or 2003.
So what gives?

What they are doing is frame ups. This is the typical and they have used it on everyone they want to get rid of. Make up circumstances and then push the target into them.

If they harass you enough maybe you'll become a terrorist, thus you are on the suspect list already. Good looking out boyz!
If they harass you enough you'll HAVE to become an activist...so you are a person of interest at least. Keep an eye on THAT ONE boyz!

What they DONT tell Joe Public is that they are using this system inverse TO TARGET PEOPLE AND GET THEM TO REACT SO THEY BECOME A PROBLEM. A self fulfilling prophesy really.

Recriuting citizens would explain why I am a tbmc survivor dealing with clumsy idiots constantly..becuz they have no fucking idea what they are doing. It explains why they are so confused most of the time when I ace situations.

If this is true then the gs is only going to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment