TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The 'nwo' is already here

I see things changing and I know that TI's are people who for whatever reason are not welcome.
There is the gentrification of cities all across the country..soon we will not be able to survive there at all.

In the university libraries I frequent all of a sudden they are making policies about computer use that is very vague so as to be able to "judge on a case by case basis" (aka target people selectively).
It was actually attempted at one university today to tell me that I cannot do my blog becuz that is recreational.
I told this person that it is a blog to book and that I was an outsider artist etc.
It is not clear to me if the book will be sold, I may just try to get it out along with other stuff so there is a record of my suffering becuz I am not doing well these days. I work almost daily on this project and it is all I have left of my life. It is all that matters.
When I asked nicely for his supervisor he said I could talk to the campus police...then he went and go the super after the threat which was stressful (like I need any more stress...I feel I am
working on my first heart attack already from all that has been done to me).

The super tried to protect him of course and I made the interaction perfectly clear. When he got this kid's side of course the events were different which is not my concern. I simply wanted my side crystal clear before moving forward.
The supervisor was helpful after speaking to me and realizing I am actually working on something legit.
Probably what is happening in all these instances is that the smear campaign's version of my rep proceeds me..especially if good ol campus security/police is there source for any info of who I am and what I might be up to.

This university, any university should support this kind of work. Yet, I wonder if a certain university's cloudy record of human experimentation would have any bearing on their decisions about TI's and what they will support.
Probably its pressure from inside the university. Perps in student population could have bearing as well.
I feel time is running out for TI's. In Boston one can clearly see the changes favor the handling of anyone targeted.
No more hanging/panhandling in the subways underground ( the targeting stops or is lessened in the subterranean environment). No more panhandling in certain areas. Everywhere is becoming upscale and world class to the exclusion of anyone who does not fit in. I notice that the targeting is especially strong in these areas. Tech especially.
There is alot of construction everywhere and it makes me shudder to think that they are building these great new areas as they rid themselves of undesirables simultaneously.
Yet one could say that we, as TI's, are under construction.
Alot of TI's feel that they are in a behavior modification program against there will.
It feels like re education camp.

It's a sad day when the universities have become completely in league with the system instead of questioning it.
I am outdated I guess. It's a new world based on psycho civilization and everyone seems to think it's a great idea and its a guarantee of world peace.
So as usual the peace is gotten from the blood of sacrifices.
That is not peace. That is the same old greed.
There will continue to be only peace for some as long as these technologies are allowed to be abused.
As long as there is corruption allowed on this level there will not be peace.
What are they going to do..destroy people like me every time we pop up or don't behave as desired?
The changes that the conspiracy community have dubbed the NWO are already here.
The conspiracy community is not wrong in alot of instances they simply are so open to...being careless and going to far with ideas.
The term NWO was actually a term Bush used to describe something he wanted to see come through. It did not and the term was abandoned.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order (read both the first and then the 'conspiracy' link).

It was picked up by the alternative news community/conspiracy community and used to describe the things that are happening that no one talks about in relation to what is happening out there recently with crimes against humanity or covert actions.
The point is that just becuz people are dealing with things that are covert does not mean that those activities do not exist.

The idea of a community of people investigation covert activities that should be exposed becuz they are illegal or harmful/oppressive to humans as purely a "conspiracy theory" community serves only those who seek to continue to hide what is hidden from view.
It would be to use by people who's job it is to work within such a community as disinformation agents and such to go off into crazy directions and become conspiracy nuts. Then all of the people who wish to investigate such things and follow reason and logic would drown in a sea of nonsense.

There is something going on with organized stalking. There is use of technologies on people for torture, human experimentation and behavior modification.
People are being covertly oppressed and harmed.

It seems to be an issue that must be avoided at all costs by any one who wants to survive into this 'new world' only described as The NWO.

Perhaps crimes of this nature have always been and always will be.
Even in a new seemingly peaceful society if this is the mo then there will be slavery it will just be covert.
It stands to reason that if society redifines its norms (again) and its definition and ideas of slavery then perhaps in future this kind of oppression will be considered totally 'normal' and to our horror, will be carried out overtly as totally normal.

If human experimentees can be treated as less than human in civilized wealthy countries and the way that we treat technology now as if it is our servant, imagine in the future perhaps with AI machines will be made nearly human and of course..treated with disregard like slaves.

Man has not changed and I cannot see how his plan of continuing to perpetuate slavery is evolved at all. Thats the point really. We are dealing with progress not evolution of man.
Slavery is simply going to be made less intrusive, the lines will be made neat and clean. Tidy.

There will always just be peace for some.

1 comment:

  1. Too true about the universities becoming part of the system instead of questioning it. There is a complete takeover of corporatism all over the place. Most big cities dont even have a true outsider/bohemian/artists scene anymore. The cities are becoming increasingly gentrified, commercialized and more alike, losing their individuality, much like people are.

    ReplyDelete