TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Re: ..a ticket to the whitehouse

8.14.2008
Two men, a drug bust and a ticket to the whitehouse.
Mitt Romney was gov. of this state before running for president. In 2004 Boston got loaded with funds for the Democratic convention...
Comment:

"AJH said...
Methinks you are beating yourself up too much over the pot and pills that you got busted for. Harassment isn't usually applied to keep someone in line (obeying the law), it is nonconsensual human experimentation, for which they long had you lined up IMHO. Especially when you mention the intergenerational aspects to the harassment, which is likely true in my case as well.Best Regards,AJH/TIworld.blogspot.com
August 16, 2008 12:16 AM "

NO... Geez make me look worse on top of all the smear AJH!

I didnt get busted for pills and pot my ex boyfriend did and it relates to the whole mess. That post was more to get some perps off my back and let them know I pretty much know what happened. Beleive me, I did relativley nothing compared to the people that were around me and becuz they were all so involved with crime they were easily blackmailed is what happened. Like I said that post was more a heads up for certain perps who wouldnt get off my ass, but this and another post helped immensely.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry (bigtime), I advertently got it wrong. I know you didn't get busted for drugs, posession, etc, and didn't mean to convey that. In reading the applicable blog posting, I sensed that you were too hard on yourself with respect to your association with the miscreants.

    I am glad this got straightened out and I enjoy reading your blog. I hope the recent tooth pulling will be a quick and painless recovery.
    AJH

    ReplyDelete