TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stating the obvious that is sometimes missed

Aside from this persons personal beliefs and political views, it interested me that he put it so simply that gang stalking perps fake friendliness towards targets to gather information. And the way he describes them is great..no fear or legitimacy at all for these people. He just hates them and paints them as the goons that we all experience them as often.
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:1cfkZaJ62-4J:www.americanwomensuck.com/forums/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D5672%26pid%3D75373%26mode%3Dthreaded%26start%3D+zionist+gangstalking&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us
And he doesnt get into analyzing where they are from or who sent them or if they are aliens or connected to the ominous CIA.
He simply hates them and spews hate at them. He puts makes them right sized by focusing on what we know they are...losers who could not do anything else.

I enjoyed this rant thoroughly..I simply ignored his rants about other stuff that I might not have agreed with. Becuz I am a highly intelligent grown up and am all for free will.
I usually kept my bitching private anyway.

Its too bad really. That lives have been ruined by the likes of these people. And there are so many of them it seems...so many little groups, like cults. And some of them perform deception like I have never seen it done. Perhaps becuz they dont do anything else well.

Actually this place I stay sometimes has a perp group working there. Its interesting to observe who is really into it and who is cruising along and not so into being a sadistic jerk.

The frightening thing is if I observe and put all the experiences together you've got a few different types of people involved. You've got criminal minded persons who will by nature be exclusive, elitist, deceptive (not as well as the next group), and selfish to thier own end. These types have been in my experience always easier to spot. Criminals always are. They are just so greedy and they really want or need something.
The next group are rather frightening becuz only other programmed people can see it. I believe alot of these people are either programmed or cult conditioned. I experience them switching when the leaders of the group are not around. Also they switch when they are alone with you. Its very subtle but I remember it well. At times they dont even know they are doing anything wrong. Only the true criminal types who lead the group really know they are 'wrong' in what they are doing.
Now that I read this and with my recent experiences I have to say it is cult mind control or it may seem that way on the surface and it's really tbmc programming way back. Mostly its kids like in thier 20's I experience this from.
1988 to 1980 would have been thier birth years approx.
I dont know what kind of programming was going on then, but if cultures and families are breaking down then these groups would naturally be the answer.

Perhaps they are intergen or have always been..these are the things that TI's wonder about. Where does it all lead back to.
I know that they are known as 'the smear people' in politics. Others refer to them as just operations. I would love to know the set up the connections.
Are they really just crime gangs for hire or are they run by a real framework?

I realize now getting too into this is what makes them seem credible.

I'll read this guys rant again that just portrays them as idiots.

The worst part about this system is the general attitude is that one should learn to co exist with these people and this system. As if its acceptable.
No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment