TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Targeted last nite and this morn

In Burlington MA I stay sometimes. When there the nature of the targeting is not like in the cities with suicide ideation or a very violent heavy atmosphere.
It is the torture of constant repetition of images in ones mind. I had this affect happen in St. Louis on an isolated occasion. Yet every time I stay in this hotel in the past month or so this is what occurs.
More curious is that most people check out at ___ a.m. and this morning the torture stopped exactly 10 minutes prior to this time. I felt relief for some time afterwards. No pain and no mental torture.
The thing about being a TI is that people try at every turn to say you are mentally ill. When they realize that will not work becuz there are so many other targets world wide documenting the same exact events as well as there are patents for these technologies, they try every other way they can subtle and otherwise to stop you or hinder your progress if you are attempting to defend yourself and your very life with going public. They will try to convince you that any resistance is futile...classic I guess. Psychological warfare is warfare. Opression doesnt change much in nature either.
How can mental illness be on a time clock? How is it conditions change for say me as a target at 12 midnight as I have mentioned? From 6 am to 12 midnight seems to be some sort of technological influence. Also, when staying in specific locations then there is other activity.
Say the hotel for instance. Its logical to deduct that this sort of torture would stop at ___ am becuz that is standard check out time. Whether it is a person who is a perpetrator in the hotel or just targeting the TI in the hotel remotely is unknown to me but it did happen and has happened in a similar 'on the clock' fashion in the past.

Why this sort of activity happens only in this location is not known either. Perhaps there is a company around the industrial area that has access to this tech.

There are repetitive images and they do not stop (until check out time) and they are always very tiring to the mind. Intrusive thoughts as well that are not normal for me.
I am not even going to argue with anyone that this could be my own illness.
This is human experimentation and attempted behavior modification end of story. People who are smart who are targeted, we have all done the research and with the collective efforts of the TI community have pretty much put the story together.

Some TI's are suing and the parties they are suing are not denying the existence of these technologies.

It is torture and it is destroying people.

No comments:

Post a Comment