TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

non ne parliamo più!

mai dimenticarti chi sei

I went to see this place today for a temp stay. I shouldn't have wasted my time. The minute I saw all the police and firefighter support stickers on the windows and door and then one that screamed I gave money in 2008 on the inside door, I should have turned the other way.

I went inside and he was ok to start but then there was the 3 day wait and the back round check with a application to fill out. Which was fine but he started with "who is your full time employer" and auoh boey, did it start after that.
No, I am not employed and then I told him everything in the email reply he got from me...whcih he replied to by saying call him anyway...that I need to get dental work done and tie up loose ends before I leave. Then I said I write three blogs and really hit this one, that it is nothing for me to bang many hours of work. Now he thinks he is testing my legit by then asking "do you have a website?" like that measures my f*ckin legitimacy..little did he realize that if he was EDUCATED or familiar with writing at all after I said I can put out more than 2000-5000 words or more he should have been like 'whoa!' like the college kids I interact with. ( I dont know if that is alot..but I can spent many hours writing no prob).

Then he got this annoying look that Italians often get of this region. This distrustful and judgemental look that at the same time seems to go deep into your soul, searching to see if you are full of shit or not.
I filled the app out and left. He already looked disappointed.

Guess what? No small minded third generation townie Italian male is going to judge me or pull any crap. I have been fighting the biggest gang in the world for the past 5 years 24/7 and before that too. I deserve a deep bow for my work and works to come. How dare you.....but I must remember.
He doesn't know. He is from Revere, that is what he knows.

Upon asking about him travelling he tried to infer that 'travelling' consisted of driving back from Florida with his friend or going to Vegas..(?) What the fuck? I meant backpacking it duuuuuude. I meant treating this country like you have never seen it before, like you make love to every fucking mile, you shit, and taking in, very personally what there is left of the regions before every inch of our Beloved is covered in Starbucks, a total false enviro and other nightmares of corporate sameness.
I am talking about walking your country, savouring it.
Aren't YOU Italian? Dont you remember from the old country how to SAVOR what you take in? Whether that be food, sex, art, beauty or your country.

I make America my lover and my bitch as I ride it coast to coast and travel hard. Like a stupid fool I love this country and if I did not I would've sold out to perps a long time ago.
Maybe I am a necro, loving something that has been long dead, but I don't think so. There is still alot of life left across this land and if you can get our of your tech false environments for a time or like this guy get the hell out of regional mentalities, you'll wake up. I mean really wake up. But can you handle it..do you want to?

I should have known better the minute I saw the nose at first glance to get up and leave. I have had enough of people who have forgotten...forgotten America and forgotten the old country as well. Just these little prisons in these cities and towns. Not me. Never me. The next time I want to see a nose like that is in Rome itself. I want out of here after I have seen it all and I want to see Europe. I'll discover that everyone is the same there too but hell, it'll be a new let down at least. New stuff to look at. New perp tactics.

On the blue line train I turned up the radio and Sinatra's 'My Way' was on. As he sang the memory of the uptight Italian man melted away..Sinatra. At least one Italian man understands me. And with Ava Gardner- whoo, there has to be some redeeming quality somewhere. The sun was behind the clouds, the sky was very blue -this was just for me of course(wasn't it?) and I listened to him sing. About how a man's self is all he has, and he should speak what he feels, not "the words of one who kneels".
It just got so much better.

So I guess the room is off.
Forgettabowtit!

No comments:

Post a Comment