TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 21, 2008

MIT and prostitutes #3/another story to steal

Here is another story you can steal:

Let me tell you a story about a woman who was a working girl. She was beautiful in her 20's and messed up..just a kid.

I recall she had told of a client on Vassar street, in the MIT building in Cambridge. Yes, late at night a cab would take her there. Sometimes the cab would go down the wrong end of Vassar St. and she would arrive late, she would always have to call and he would say once again you went down the wrong end of the street.

The cab would pull in and she would get out...go into the back of MIT. Up in the elevator, then down the hall.

He'd be waiting in his office. There was two rooms to the office, a fish tank lots and lots of books. Messy, cluttered. He was older and overweight a bit. She could hardly see him sometimes in the darkness, the lights were always kept low.

Sometimes he would have her against the desk while she was standing..other times there was this black couch...mostly he would keep her extra time..
When she would leave, she had to be told everytime where the bathroom was. She of course would have to leave the room they were in to use the restroom becuz it was only an office of course. Sometimes he would try to talk to her, but as per her usual routine she always and only gave lip service to clients..they were unimportant to her and those in her world, no matter how important they were in the outside world to her crowd they were silly old men..jokes, puns the subjects of fun behind thier backs.
Her polite act and natural intelligence always got her by dealing with such college types. Still the thought that they really beleived the act, that she was stupid, that they were smarter than her, better than her. It was such a joke and she enjoyed it on an ironic level. He was often worried about being detected but...not too worried.
None of them ever are.

She told me he was kind but still, there is always an element of unpleasantness about these men. So often they are making up for some lacking in the daylight.

He would go on to see many other women at that space..late late at night. When the building was quiet, almost eeriely so.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my three part series on the realities of MIT university.
I hope the 'MIT community' enjoys these posts as well.

Funny how you dont know what you are really looking at when you judge a person or an institution...like what they might be involved in that you dont know about.

Personally I have a harder time with the military contracts and silencing activists than anything else.

Reallly after hearing about all that goes on there in total, I wont be trying to use thier library..I am referring to the military contracts of course.

Have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment