TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 21, 2008

MIT and public use computers #2

I returned to Boston in May. I started using university computers for research and blogging which at that point was more sticking to the educational way this blog was set up to begin with..though with all the pressures here it has really degenerated into maybe it can be called art..moreso something theraputic.

Still it is always to educate other TI's..none of the content mattered, about what I was doing becuz no one seemed to care. Then I saw a woman working on the computers putting up these rules of use and a policy on the screen for patrons.
As I have posted before, that the woman was very strange and looked and dressed oddly. Not typical MIT material.

So they sneakily instituted thier own policies on public computer use..of course so then when people get targeted they can justify thier selective monitoring or harassment of certain people.

Look up their website to see these policies on public use or any use of Hayden Library computers.

I did speak to Steve yesterday, but I was late so he spoke to me on the fly. He could hardly look at me the entire time, and he seemed stressed by my story. He asked where I lived and then when I said Waltham he claimed he lived there too and maybe we could meet there instead.
I told him how the guy that was the supervisor wanted me to go into his office and was talking to me like he had some authority over me like I felt coerced into going into his office. I stood my ground so there would be witnesses.

I told him about the other patron who thought I was very ill treated and mentioned how they got federal funds for the public use computers....as we can see by my last article certain OTHER Federal government interests outshine any petty funding for more altruistic purposes.

I talked to a student and told her a little about it. I told her that they were claiming that most of the complaints were coming from "the MIT community itself". She thought this was ridiculous and she says she's on facebook alot of the time she is there. And pray tell how would the MIT community know or care what I am doing on the comuter?

Stay tuned kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment