TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Music and health

There is a book should read called The Secret Life of Plants.

Also, this article says metal music is bad for your heart..http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=40177.

Under stress I find it is not a great thing to listen to. I do notice that the John Denver type of music is best for letting go of emotions that are sorrowful that must be let out or they are poisonous. (John Denver however is exceptional. In the old days everyone would make fun of him but healers or sensitives could tell he was very depressed and this music was his outlet. He has a special healing quality that is very powerful and not common. This is why alot of people are drawn to listening to him.)
But other kinds of music are good for other kinds of growth of humans. This study shows that Metal makes plants grow.http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_heavy_metal_help_plants_grow.

Now what is so useful about this study is that the plants reacted to the kind words and the abusive word recordings run 24/7 about the same. Which means that they are not reacting to words but moreso to whatever energy comes from music. Yet these two grew more than the control which had no stimulation at all.

Take your Metal it will make you big and strong! And talk anyway you want to your plants, just don't NOT talk to them at all!

Music, if u r receptive will heal alot of the damage that organized stalking does to a person. Its one thing they cannot stop and they cannot take away. You have to find things that will counter or heal the damage that they do to the body and your emotions. They are definetly going for heart attacks in alot of us..alot of TI's have said they suspect this and we know that stress can cause this eventually.

1 comment:

  1. That was an excellent point about the cardiac health. I believe they are definitely gearing their harassment to achieve that end. I feel that every piece of street theatre I encounter weakens me up physically. Sometimes, the harassment doesn't seem to affect me as physically as it does psychologically, as in weaking my self-esteem and confidence level until I become likely to cave it. That, I absolutely guarantee will never happen.

    I have the feeling that a lot of us are going to make it through this. I personally have paid such a terrible price and put up with so much crap, it's like an investment to me. There is absolutely NO way I am giving in. If they gave me a choice between giving in and a firing squad, I'd take the firing squad.

    ReplyDelete