TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Music for Energy

This is a list of songs that I chose that gave me energy to help me thru. I found they were inspirational to TI's like myself for alot of the content pertains to us, as well as for me the energy was helpful.

Unfortunately, as I had links the feeds became comprimised. Then I put up a YouTube channel and they became comprimised as well. And only a TI who is fully accepting of how far this goes can understand how subtle changes can be to detect something has been corrupted. All I know is what is the point of having someting up here if it does not still deliver the same energy levels or worse, something destructive or negative has been piggybacked or trojan horsed into the feed. Thats all I need is TI's feeling worse..I wont have it.

So the safest method is for you to look up these on your own, and I regret not being able to have music to listen to while you look at this site that might be inspirational but it wasnt safe and I have been at this long enough to know.

Also I suggest that you use Youtube anonomously, dont sign in, and quicklist stuff everytime. It depends on how bad you are focused on as a TI. If you are targeted especially for purposes of dumbing you down, you'll not want to use anything with a feed in your name, even if you set up fake emails, it will get corrupted after a while. Its just no fun, the natural bursting energy of the music seems so..washed away. That is not its purpose. It should enflame and inspire, no imprison or destroy.
Good Luck.

AC/DC - For Those About To Rock,
The The-the beat(en) generation,
The Smiths "How Soon Is Now?",
HOLD YOUR HEAD UP - Argent,
Blind Faith- Presence of the Lord,
TRIUMPH - Fight the Good Fight [1983],
Bob Marley "Could you be Loved" in Germany 1980,
Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up Live In Dortmund Germany,
Santana - Soul Sacrifice (Woodstock 1969),
Ten Years After - I'm Going Home (live Woodstock '69),
Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen,
Sex Pistols Anarchy in the U.K.,
The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia,
Allman Brothers- Whipping Post,
Crazy Train Ozzy Osbourne,
Black Sabbath - Iron Man,
Black Sabbath-Paranoid,
Cypress hill - Aint goin out like that,
Public Enemy-Fight the Power,
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Comin' (Live 1983),
Planet Caravan - Black Sabbath,
Fleetwood Mac- Hypnotized (vinyl),
Motor Head - Ace of Spades,
Nirvana - All Apologies,
Foo Fighters - The Pretender,
Miles Davis Bitches Brew,
Simon & Garfunkel - The Sounds of Silence,
Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe,
Medieval 2 Total War Middle Eastern Marching Music,
Medieval 2 Total War Orchestra German/Eastern European Music,
Medieval II Total War Spanish Music,
Europa Barbarorum Music - Romani I,
The Twilight Zone Has You ( a youtube video title),
Golden Earring-"Twilight Zone" (sharp quality, uncensored youtube video),
Pink Floyd - Fearless,
The Exploited - Fuck the USA,
The Exploited Beat The Bastards,
Salt 'N Pepa - None Of Your Business (Cheryl's Metal Mix).

No comments:

Post a Comment