TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The night ends with more Cambridge police harassment

I came out of the Harvard Sq train station..there was a cop standing in a doorway, whistling nervously when he saw me. Then up ahead there was a cop car..I just knew I should have walked on the other side of the street, but I was being obstinate.

As I walked by there was a small flash, and the cop had moved in his seat. I assume they can take a picture of a person from the car or it was simply just a fake out. I kept walking...

So what are they gonna do now ??Frame me for a crime? I am sure that was the intimation..it was definitely intimidation.

As I came to the shelter, the person in charge said that those two women from this morning had already spoken with him about the lights. He didnt buy that the old woman was an antagonist. So I pointed out that the other woman had told her off calmly as well, that she has a history of being bossy in shelters. Then he listened, he listened when I told him that the other woman was consistently nice to me and fair...people want to beleive that you are a trouble maker and perps or connivers are very clever in singling you out and making you seem the one who is trouble. People have been doing this to me my whole life..notice how they need to make sure there are no witnesses who will do the right thing, like at MIT. That other library patron made sure that he said I was being treated outrageously, this is specifically why the bully wanted me to go into his office--so he could get me alone and then twist events and words.

This is a dynamic of being targeted. People isolate you and bully you. Its that simple, then when you make claims no one beleives you..

So the solution is that the lights go on in the morning according to staff so this old woman has nothing to gripe about.

I am sitting typing this..as I am C and the older woman are cozy on the couch, watching a video from Alex Jones..I can only wonder after the way I have been treated, is it just to play the part? Or was it really all a misunderstanding? Who cares at this point.
All I know is that I almost lost it when the Older woman asked C "Whats fascism?", like I wanted to die laughing...And all the shit in the video I have read about years ago.

As I have a normal conversation with another guest, the stress lifts from my heart and I find the two women being annoyed that I will no longer be made to feel bad by thier exlusion.

This is what I mean about it not being normal..the way I am treated. Its really cruel. As I thought about it, as the nastiness was being deflected, I realized that this could be simply just a game not to destroy outright nor to torture, but to get amusement through jsut being mean to someone. And no matter what you do or how you react that will not change.

Why would other Targets be that stupid? They are watching this part about Germany and eugenics and Nazi scientists being rescued to further experimentation. Its such a slap in the face...C is a woman who if you try to explain programming she doesnt even listen.

No one is that stupid..but I could be wrong. All I know is anyone who is that stupid whether on perpose or not is dangerous to me and my situation.

She seems to understand Alex Jones and all the information, she is talking about the CIA and all this info...
I will just block her out. If she is a TI and she doesnt take me seriously she has alot to learn about this system.

I have to remember that the cover story proceeds me. Now I am hearing that the older woman has a newsletter...and the old guy who was mean to me a while ago seems to be able to have conversations that are normal with others.

What is one to think of these people? In my position, with how cruel I have been treated, what am I supposed to think?

I have to use my own mother as example. Before I understood her, and what it means to be targeted the way we are intergenerationaly, I never understood her or the way she did things or why she was unable to excel or reach her full potential the way I thought she should be able to.

What I just saw was useful..it says that basically I am a victim of a chemical lobotomy. Sounds about right...it sounds like what has been done to me.
What is curious is why C did not show this to me? And still I wonder, why does she insist the I 'Dont respect anything?'
One has to wonder sometimes if these people are just programmed and dont know any better..it doesnt make any sense..I was warned about that in fact from someone in FFCH in the very beginning. A TI turned on me and ganged up on me with another alleged TI, and started saying hurtful things...I was lost and wandering around Phoenix AZ (which is not a place to be wandering around upset) and I called this one woman. She said " honey YOUR not manipulative, its just that other TI's are PROGRAMMED"..she was nice until I thought I caught her taping conversations over the phone.

There is so much set up and deception in these games...TI's can be pretty stupid at times. Once I was in CT and was still very mind controlled, like I still didnt get it yet. The first people to get me to talk to them, who approached me were later I found out when my camera was stolen, were Hartford's biggest informants. What was disturbing was there seemed to be a woman who had this very satisfied look on her stupid face, like she caught me sitting with informants in the train station ( yeah bitch, cuz my camera was stolen and the security told me who they were after all and told me that maybe they saw something-DUH) ...I mean it was weird. She had this look and made this phone call.
It was so stupid...and confusing.
You know what is more incriminating that anything you THINK you know or see in this game??
The fact that my camera was stolen and the :30 seconds in the surveillance video that shows which way the thieves went was missing when security and I viewed it right after it happened.

That is what is really happening. The constant gas lighting of the TI.

So it is safe to assume that if you are nasty to me, or you are unsympathetic or if you are unjust or if you are bullying...I have had enough and am quite fed up and will not put up with games.

Games of jealousy, games of hatred, games of control, games of non sense or testing my threshold for how much I can take that doesnt make sense before I become docile.

If you are not dead serious about fighting this monster, and really focusing on your own case and being discreet, I dont have time for it. If you want to still hold onto personal -isms and hang ups I dont have time for you. If you want to play games or be petty and domineering, then go be a perp.

I am fighting for my life and my health everyday...your average person with freedoms, rights and a life would not believe or understand.

I dont need perps at Pine street telling me how "Mothers do cruel things to thier children" and how Pine Street is there to take in people after they have gone Alzheimer's becuz thier families abandoned them...I dont need to have it spelled out for me. I dont need a perp in Waltham telling other women that my own mother is trying "to get her (me)labeled as mental" I already can guess what that family is up to in order silence the whistle blower.

The pressure I am under is immense and anyone who adds to me working on my first heart attack is going to be mistrusted intensely.

1 comment:

  1. I get the planted "stupid" act around me often. Then they turn on you at some point, displaying intelligent while you, the TI victim, gets dithered to seem forgetful, reversing roles temporarily.
    Take care,
    AJH

    ReplyDelete