TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

RE: Comments today

"Matthew said...
Did you really mean "viscous" dictator? Well, I know he was a bit thick!Hopefully, things will improve for you now. It is going to be much harder in the UK, but perhaps if things change in the States, officials in the UK will get the idea that it's alright to do something about organised stalking. Funny how different your reaction is to that of Mr Medvedev, who greeted the new president with a threat of nuclear confrontation and the deployment of new nuclear missiles to the Baltic. "The Devil fell to Earth in a great fury, knowing that his time was short!"Love, Matthew
November 5, 2008 3:09 PM "
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&q=Medvedev+obama&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_group&resnum=1&ct=title
Well Matthew thanks for the love..I think.
Targets are basically isolated and are a bit more worried about their personal situations opposed to the events of the world. Every TI knows that the organized stalking system only varies through administrations...according to TI's who have been targeted allegedly for 20+ years as adults.
Also from what we know after seeing covert war nothing surprises TI's.
We have all lived through a number of wars and Gen X grew up on a diet of doomsday via nuclear threat 1980's. Alot of us long ago in our youth decided we would never be afraid again of the end of the world through nuclear war. They scared us to death as kids and I don't think the adults even understood the damage of movies like The Day After. For a child to be trained by the media that the future and earth is probably going to end before they even get a chance to live has a lasting, damaging effect.
Its akin to the old sailor in Jaws..."I'll never wear a life jacket again":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ACYu_ZNNA
This is the same attitude alot of Gen X has about nuclear war. Not gonna worry about that-ever again. It happens or it don't.
You wanna mess nature on those levels ? Those damn things should have never been created and everyone knows it. Too late now. Its been hanging over out heads for a lifetime and everyone my age has just been holding their breath since the 1980's...wondering when the grown ups are going to get heated again, and if someone may push the red button this time. No Matt.....I will never concern myself with this issue again. Man did himself in when he created these weapons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlxDO7Amjso&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWoNDxjOksM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4M-R4Z2pwU&feature=related These are the images of our future we were raised with in the media..especially this outlook:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1blRT2hi10&feature=related
I and a number of Gen Xers will never give you our fear again.

I don't know why you would think that I'd react to anyone the same as the head of Russia or any other person in a position of power. In fact I am the inverse of powerful people. I am one of the most powerless people in the population.
There is not Devil...only men of power and a chess game. There is Lady Fortune standing aside perhaps.... perhaps.
Some of us are stalked for life since birth. It is doubtful it will stop, but it might for others which would be nice. It would be nice if others were allowed to help us more without fear of being targeted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael,

    I saw those movies and read a book called "War Day" back in the 1980s. I was sooo scared during the "evil empire" days of the Reagan Administration that I heard our weekly air raid test and thought the Russians were coming! All the scare tactics during the 1980s even made me sort of cynical about 911 and I doubted the official story right from the start. Here it was, the fall of 2001, Bush Jr. had no ratings and the economy was tanking and he stole the election via Florida to boot! He was in trouble and no one liked him. I expected him to get impeached. Then 911. My first thought was, after the shock wore off, was "how convenient for Bush".

    ReplyDelete