TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Satanism and gang stalking

I have posted a few times about perps using the three horned sign (devil's sign) with thier fingers and I have experienced them in person trying to do all kinds of shit to seem really hardcore and scary.
Scarf over their faces like terrorists or gang bangers, or screaming "I hate you!!!" really loud out of a pick up truck at night. Anything to get you wondering who is behind this or to start blaming any and all possible indicated factions.

The Satanism thing is a great way to psych people out and it's dramatic, in a desperate sort of way the way the perps utilize it, so I can see them doing it. It works and it's 'quick and cheap' as far as a weapon of psych warfare. Since it's 'the unknown' and in Judeo-Christian countries its considered dark forces, and all other things that don't make sense, its a good disorienting tool.

Firstly, this country has had a number of groups use Satanism towards their own ends, like Aquino, Lavey and their end of things. (Just go on you tube and listen to Lavey talk..listen to the meter and the tone. He sounds like every other guy like him and I don't mean Satanists. Imagine he has a tie and a suit on instead of that ridiculous priest collar he's wearing..starting to see who he really worked for?)
And Aquino is a military intelligence officer.

When TI's start to fully blame satanism and all satanists then its serves the or stalk system by making you paranoid that every Satanist hates you or is out to get you.
Why would satanists be after TI's? I for one am not a Christian, why would Satanists feel they are my enemy? I am more of a mind set that good and evil exist and that is all. I cannot imagine a Satanist who had a life of their own being in groups that do this kind of shit or in a group that bases its activities on this. Then they would be cult members not Satanists.
We have all seen perps and they appear to be pedophiles, drug dealers, criminals, wannabe's and alot of other things but their is no proof that Satanists are behind this as the root of it.

Satanists are supposed to be into free will and the Self. Don't get into Lucifer becuz that is a whole other spiritual outlook. If you were Luciferian that's a little different.

They may fancy themselves Satanists, but the danger in this is that perps don't deserve that much fear from us. Firstly, it never made me afraid of them, it always came on as desperate or a psych out tool. Why would their deity have a beef with me? It don't make sense. If these idiots think they are satanists then they are posers or sick greedy selfish fucks who in the end are obviously not selfish enough becuz they are mind controlled cult members who aren't focusing on themselves. If these people actually think that satanism can exist in any pure form in the USA ..I just cant see it happening.

The worst Satanists that I have seen are the self hating Jew types like Lavey was. There are older satanists who claim he single handedly messed up their whole rep in this country and reduced it to something cheap. Like I said, look for his real employers and you have the engineers of this mess.

And then if TI's get mind control/brainwashed enough they will become Christians against their will. You shouldn't have to become something else becuz someone is forcing you to stop being who you really are. And I have experienced first hand that there are manipulative people in the Christian community who are part of this but remember that they are not Christians, they are infiltrating gang stalkers or agents, if you will who are using Christianity to their own ends.

Becoming a Christian should be your own life decision for YOUR LIFE as you see fit.
No one EVER should have to choose a religion under duress.

This is one of the things that majorly pisses me off about the whole situation Targets are put in. No one is going to make me choose out of a threat to my life.

That's right, I have been beckoned to choose Christianity by feeling like it was the only way to save my life. THAT IS BLACKMAIL or extortion or whatever you want to call it.

If Satanists are the root of this then why would Satanic people want me to become a Christian?

Becuz this is about people who are gang stalkers who will use whatever gets thier group the desired effect and end they need to continue doing business. I notice that the gang stalkers try to be clever by playing Christianity and Satanism off on each other.

I was hot, I was still young and I was somewhat immoral and selfish to a point. Why would Satanists hate me, or dislike me? None of it makes sense.
What does make sense is that you have an illusion factory in this country that is the main mind controlling unit like in all democracies. There has to be a way for people to be controlled so a supposed free people keep on thinking they are free.

This is the real perpetrator.

They have been described by alot of names- The CIA, Masons, Illuminati...your head will spin just trying to sort it out. Yes, MK Ultra and the Jim Jones thing was out of a department of the CIA. Yes, the Illuminati does exist there are historical records of Kings getting pissed off at them messing with events behind the scenes and exposing them. But in order to really understand what the big picture is...I mean I wont ever know. It seems as if every part of legit groups and agencies has these corrupt people that are part of the group that is in on mind control, drugs, kids and etc.

Not every Mason or every Satanist or every cop or every CIA employee is a gang stalker but there seem to be people in the networks in these groups.

Personally I am sick of the tagging. The Masons might be the most annoying with their big anti female stance that they have covered up recently by getting a few women and alot of blacks visibly into their ranks something they would not have done before, though there is record of black Masons historically.

It doesnt really matter becuz-
1) you cant prove anything in court
2) if its that high up then someone who is a destitute TI is not going to be able to reach that high to grab whoever is responsible.

The Christian/ Satanist axis is a weapon used by the gang stalkers to trap a TI.

If you choose to get help from church or Christianity then go ahead, I want every TI to do what is right for them to survive and not be tortured anymore. Free Will.

Most people I have encountered who are truly evil, negative and destructive towards me are hidden out as Jews, Catholics, atheist or non religious. Gang stalking is about mind control not religion. Its about business not religion.
Spirituality does not even exist for someone who is a mind controlled cult member, so how can they believe in anything?

These people who are doing this are in business that is all. The only spiritual things they fear are personal evolution of the individual and a spiritual evolution of society.

And then when some naive TI goes to the cops and says Satanism, then it can be denied or they are labeled. Just tell them that a bunch of Jerry Springer addicted losers who are drama queens and have no real power are in your way and you want them removed. Satanists can and have done crimes related to their beliefs, but there are just too many other kinds of people in on this for it to be exclusively Satanists.

So if you feel you are being pushed into something by them scaring you with Satanism, just remember the people messing with you are only human, and no gods give them any special powers.
Dirty money, blackmailed compromised officials, a weak compliant public and mind control tactics give then powers. Being ruthless and calculating gives them an edge..that is all.

You are 'outgunned and outnumbered' but not by a deity. This is business as usual for humans.
That is my take on it, just to help anyone confused. If you have chosen Christianity I am not telling you not to, but any religious choice should be for the right reasons.

Being brain washed and handled is what you really need to watch out for.

7 comments:

  1. Best post yet. Being forced into a phony "Christianity" based on fear and ignorance is crap. It gives perps plenty to play with. I used to think all my perps were demon posessed until I found out about OS/EH online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they're possessed alright..by either mind control (brainwashed) or knowingly doing wrong for benefit to them somehow. They are all possesed by the idea that they will get away with everything they have done to the TI..
    I notice that alot of the lower level ones are possesed by the god of Stupid. And if it is an act then they are REALLY screwed up as human beings.
    F them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they're possessed alright..by either mind control (brainwashed) or knowingly doing wrong for benefit to them somehow. They are all possesed by the idea that they will get away with everything they have done to the TI..
    I notice that alot of the lower level ones are possesed by the god of Stupid. And if it is an act then they are REALLY screwed up as human beings.
    F them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they're possessed alright..by either mind control (brainwashed) or knowingly doing wrong for benefit to them somehow. They are all possesed by the idea that they will get away with everything they have done to the TI..
    I notice that alot of the lower level ones are possesed by the god of Stupid. And if it is an act then they are REALLY screwed up as human beings.
    F them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possesed by the God of STUPID...omg..I just peed my pants...too funny. They probably think they are geniuses,too, and let us not attempt to dissuade them of this, or they shall discover that they have lots to learn about the world, other people and the ti's they chase. The beginning of knowledge is knowing you have much left to learn...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...but y did my comment print 3 times thats what I want to know. Hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    I am being gang stalked, too. There is more to it than just a "game" with the prey. These bastards really do have I hive mind and are using it to take people out.
    Do you want to know, why you are being gang stalked? Because you have spiritual potential or some kind of psychic forces. You are a child of God, or if that definition doesn't suit you, you have the "force of light" inside, so to say. The power of Good. There is an opponent to it, call it the devil or the snake, who wants to take every one of us out and steal our spiritual force, our life force. They want to have the Earth only for them, us being some kind of mind controlled slaves.
    I live in Poland, where almost everybody serves the devil, no jokes! Just look at these photos, that's a whorehouse!

    http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg500/atomis/nowy/

    These f..s have some kind of hive-mind, they are really bad, do not fear God. The children of disobedience. Please read the Bible (New Testament), because it says a lot about what is going on in this madhouse. They are the "tares", look like us, talk like us, but are not one of us! They live only for one aim, to wipe us out. Poland is especially awful, they don't hide here a lot, many snake symbols around, these are criminals. What does the Bible say? "The thief came to steal kill and destroy"... Think about it.

    You can contact me at szymon.mak@gmail.com, if you want to exchange experiences. There are some things, I would not like to talk publicly about.

    ReplyDelete