TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

social sciences-pedicting outcomes in war

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2007/08/in-short-what-a.html

It is so obvious to alot of us that the perps are fighting with superior intel but this would explain why they seem to get huffy when we do things according to our natures and not thier expectations.. I couldnt figure out what that was about. They just seem like the stupidest people sometimes...I side with the military non egg head guy on this one and I hope they start soley relying on this and it blows up in thier faces the way that rebelling TI's have.

Its obvious that the military industrial complex is part of this and that they are trying to test somethings or use us to gain knowledge to create something.

There was an article I skimmed a while ago about the soldier of the future being self healing.
That might be what they are after. It would explain why they are targeting 'nice' and 'good' people.
If you stress out a healer they will be forced to pump out massive amounts of energy to self heal. to even keep it together...I really feel this is what they are after.

They want to see just how our systems work. Perhaps they want to create a false version--that anyone can become self healing.
This of course amounts to the target getting all the juice sqeezed out of them over time like an orange. The battery wears out.
I really would love to know if there is something more sinister and anceint...like someone using that energy directly or even taking it for themselves if thats possible.

There should be first the acknowledgement of healing energies, love as energy and psychics in this culture then the establishment of laws specifically protecting empaths and making is so no one enslaves them or exploits them.
It would be like if you had a million dollars in the bank and people kept robbing you everyday so then it was gone over time and no one did anything about it.

There is another article on this blog about psy ops over in Iraq. It is so obvious that is what has been done to TI's. Look at the way that perps and people around us exploit our fears and try to bait us with compliance or bribe us in different ways.

Psy ops as a crime against individual citizens should exist as well.

1 comment:

  1. I think there is something about the perps interests in healing energies, and like psychic energies.

    They are always noisestalk me when sending emails, bookmarking sites, doing Windows select, cut, paste and when changing websites.

    Though I think that they can also remotely control physical healing, e.g. growing cells to rebuild and repair. One operative/girlfriend contracted cancer on her leg, and she had a big gouge taken out of it. I reckon that the infliction and the repair was guided by covert means, but it seemed that the operative wouldn't have consented if it were to be permanent damage.

    You are a perceptive TI, and the only one I know who has linked a psychic research component into this harassment/imposed life-trashing.
    AJH

    ReplyDelete