TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHO 4 PREZ?

I am very confused about who to vote for.
There is so much I do not know about my own situation. Who is to blame, who exactly is involved. All I know is that all my life there has been this ongoing situation with what seems stalking and harassment by a very covert group of people who are psycho's, very mean and know alot about a person.
I study each candidate. Nader seems the only one who is against torture and the stuff we go through, but what power does he have? According to him he's been iced out since Clinton. He says he is running becuz of that. Actually he is trying to show that voices of criticism are being ignored now and that is what alot of us are facing. Its like there is this big tank just running over everything and alot of people are in its way..it will crush them. They will become part of the soil and we will cover it with concrete.
I see this in every city I have been to. In the homeless problem let loose on communities so they get annoyed and basically want these people to go to the gas chambers. With how many purposeful idiots there are in this population, I can see why. Buts its a mind game with the public. Places are being gentrified and in a way TI's are being gentrified. Personality reformatting to conformity is the gentrification of a person.
And the archetecture of that person is going to be just a hellishly drab as the crap lines and angles they use on yuppie dizneylands we see taking over every part of everywhere.
Even people who dont know about art will say "I dont like something about the way those new buildings look". You can tell everything you need to know about what a civilization is about past present future by the structures they build.
Souless archetecture is going to be a souless world.


To vote for Nader would be at least voting for what I beleive in.
But Obama...I like what he is supposed to be promising. I think everyone does. But the dark side is too much and I wonder where that will lead.
The connections to Kenya, Muslims, his not pledging allegance even ONCE was too much for me. There are some parts of my beleifs that are conservative and that is one of them. If you dont like your country then go do somethign about it. Flag burning might have been appropriate in the '60s. It may be appropriate for TI's now or protesters to put the flag upside down as a sign of living under duress. But the whole black agenda is not my favorite idea to vote for.
And he has some people who just are anti white and thats it. And I cant vote for him.
His comment about white women having racist fears of aggressive black men, I dont have racist fears..I got experience! They are agressive (duh). I dont need some egghead who has found a way to make logic of racial tensions to invalidate anything about women. Forget it. Just becuz the white rich have screwed us doesnt mean that the blacks will do right by poor whites, especially females.
However, he is the one who is looking to fix the CIA and I have read most likely that all actions under Bush will be reviewed. But I also read he wants more spies out there, the kind we call perps who give us a hard time the most -the union types, the blue collar types.
Mcain hates the CIA. good. He is military and I have seen him asking Cheney why he cant answer a simple question about Guantanimo and torture orders. But then what of the military who alot of TI's think are the ones testing weapons on people.
Lets say if you vote for him its an extension of Bush. I just know.

No one is coming out and saying 'We will make the targeting stop' . Or for those of us who are really being destroyed by covert actions that lead to stuff that is never going to be admitted to like trauma based mind control- who is going to stop the pervert Network that alot of TI's are aware is behind all this as well?
I just dont trust that Obama is for me as a citizen. And since alot of my perps have been the black community I am none too pleased. Also the black community in Boston seems especially threatened and pissy becuz I havent gone and blown my head off or been jailed yet. They are arrogant spoilt brats in alot of ways and white people are naive about the black community. Alot of the shelter idiots think Obama is going to make this Devils paradise where they can be as ghetto and destructive as they want. He seems to be more for progressives.
Yet, I have been supported by some of the black community. Some people will just look at me and say Hi in a way that tells me they think its so great I got the bad guys away from me.
Obama...I just wish I had a crystal ball. Maybe it will be better. Nader is what I beleive for sure.
I guess TI's are people who have to really care about who is in office and I did not realize that until Bush came in and my whole world got ransacked. I read that Bush Jr is not liked by the CIA the same as Bush Sr.
I know so little about politics but yet I know what is underneath of the whole system.
What is underneath the whole system is the system that is always there which is the one that keeps TI's down.
There is only a few days left.

At least this time we wont be mind controlled into it...like when alot of people wanted to vote for Kerry and somehow couldnt. I have heard on the radio and read that people felt 'compelled' to vote Republican. I felt..unaturally compelled so chose to not vote at all.
I am not the only one who noted this as I stated above.

Its too late now, mind control via tech is pretty much out there now and I dont think its going to go away...they really beleive that a new world order is the answer. That peace is good using remote influence. If it is good then why does it feel bad? Why does it feel bad when an ad on TV for some medical research eerrily makes allusions to the world of the future being a very different place or not like it is today-? But its not a good statement...not when you know what TI's know.
Really what this election is asking me is to sacrifice my personal beleifs (Nader) to go for the best for everyone even though I might get left out (Obama).
I have thought Mcain...just to be a chaos monger. You know, bring on the disaster. They deserve it. Let them ruin the world and prolong the war. Just to punish everone who has been horrible to me I guess.
Like neither one is a good chioce.
This election is so...insane. I mean Obama is jsut too much and McCain is too crazy. Its like someone is mocking the whole thing with how insane they can make it.

I want privacy, health, art in my life and a cheap yet not elaborate place to live and not have to have a computer or cell. This return to sanity and normalcy is considered 'old school'.

That is becuz really the technocrats are here to stay. Man will become fused with machine and people will go to cure the 3rd world but forget about Targets. They will not clean up corruption. We are left out I am afraid. Sure they'll fix the whole third world but I will never have a life.
This is part of the torture for TI's. To watch the world change and go by while we are held in suspension.
I need to rest..I am writing carelessly and not as good as I would like. I have not had a good rest for days. I will tomaorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment