TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wholefoods creepy cashiers -edit

This is the rest of the post that I took off:

"Also, this is not the first time that people who's natural born primitive religion is VOODOO, the nature of which is deception of the mind ( with a hell of allota potent formulas for amazing medical phenomena). along with learning from their captors, the KKK over many years in this country. Blacks, I have seen first hand have a talent for this work. Years of having to protect themselves and their culture from whites in slavery. To control every emotional expression so as to not get punished or targeted back in the world of slavery...as an Italian they aint foolin me and never did. Their theatres are excellent and have been as long as I have been watching.
I am not an American...I am a third wave American. Often I feel and think still back in Europe and the ways of the pre 1900 USA are strange to me and I have analyzed everything from thier behaviors, to thier social cues to thier art with fascination and continued curiosity. Often is seems to ne that this country reallly belongs to anyone from the cast of Ragtime..to the WASPS, the Jews and the African Americans who hail from slaves, especially the south. The only reason I slightly understand them is I have relatives from the south..old ones who are now dead.

Still, the history of this country does not include me and in recent years I have felt something like a push or a trend to get all of us out and the Originals can take back thier country from other European immigrants.

I still do not feel on many levels that Irish, Italian or even Germans or other nationalities have to same status as these three groups. There will be a black president before an Italian one..even though it is Rome that the UK and other countries emulate through government and even architecture. Somehow, after Napoleon, Italy became the third world of greasers that everyone likes to think it is. But deep in the heart of every Italian there is the greatness of the ancient world. And even with the rude interruption of the Catholic church or any church on Ireland's Celtic, magical ancient cultures making its people into mental and spiritual slaves there is something in every large oak tree, in every stone that harks to a world that no longer existing in the physical, lives forever in another dimension and we can always access it. The doors between the worlds are always open to us, through our ancestors.
This is America's naivete. They do not see the old world in every immigrant. This is the Big Joke with the ongoing attempts to enslave human being even covertly through mind control and programming.
They are fools and they get in the way of more important things.
Its too bad that in the USA there is a system with so goddamn many people who think we do not know, that we do not see.

Seek council with your ancestors, like the Asians do. They will once again advise you of how to avoid the enemy...this new enemy is the same as any other. Just a different point in time.

This would explain my being more comfortable around foreign peoples all my life. And why I get along much better with Latino peoples who whisper in my ear that I am not 'white' but more ethnic than that.

I have for a time now like alot of people wanted to leave America. Had the feeling that it is not my country anymore, that it is not a country anymore but a collection of different people who, of late, refer to themselves as cultural separatists but wish to live together= thus the concept of 'diversity'.(Which by the way neighborhoods like Central Square in Cambridge had formed this way and were living it way before the politically correct catch phrase 'Diversity' came about. Strangely, two colleges nearby wanted the Central Sq area or at least someone wanted it gone. It is now gentrified. 'Diversity' is forced and managed. People getting along in one neighborhood that are different kinds of cultures is natural Fusion and whoever is doing all the gentrifying lately cant stand natural anything. See there always has to be some unspoken, silent resentment and anxiety underneath. So its packaged, marketed and forced on everybody. And thus you are made manageable and so is your essentially false environment which is planned)

But isnt that the psychological trend now....the emotional and mental structure the social engineers want for us all.
You are separated (a(n)Whatever-American) but you are collectively existing (diversity).

You are on your own computer at home, isolated, but you are online with people from around the world..experiencing cyberspace collectively.

The remastering process of most music now I notice is that the instruments are all separated out, isolated and then put together collectively to create the original piece of music.

There has got to be something to this. Its so all pervasive that it has to be part of the manipulation of engineering society into a certain way of thinking and behaving.

If you put human beings in little bottles with labels on them, its easier to set up little collections of them on shelves.
Tidy. Neat. Manageable."

UUHHH, OK. You can plainly see that I was having trouble w/ the computer system. When am I going to stop spending so much time at schools that are not 'safe' for a TI?

I dont know where this came from but I left there feeling very powerful in my anger. Very focused.
I realized that the mc on me is somehow getting refined. Also lately they have been working hard on bringing in old tactics and making it at every turn becuz I am succeeding in moving forward w/ some things. Great time to make me come off like a hater. I have to remember that yes, what I said about African American perps is true that they have the benefits of these experiences to assist them. But I've had all varieties of perps across the nation.

Its interesting that this comes up a the night before voting day. I dont trust it...the timing is too..convenient.

I do also stand by my observations of the pattern of isolation then collection.

I do get angry and feel left out of being part of America sometimes but this is a very slight and deep sort of feeling. Its interesting it came out...

As usual I will leave it on the blog. Its got to be seen to be believed (sheesh).

2 comments:

  1. Re: the lady asking you about remedies for "pregnancy": isn't it horrible to find out that you are being perped and that no one had a problem at all but was just using the "conversation" with you for perp protocol? It seems, in my life EVERYTHING is controlled this way...You think you finally found a person who is not a perp to talk to and later you find out they are just intel gathering to hurt you more. I have gotten sucked into this more times than I can count. I still have this illusion that there are still real human beings out there.

    NOw they have a "person" walking by saying "fuckin bitch" to keep me from writing. They REALLY want me totally isolated. They have been upping their surveillance so much I can't do a thing without a "comment" or hearing it on Voice to Skull. I feel like some kind of animal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I too find that there is more banter at the checkout of late. Though, it isn't invasive and is often given as a friendly overture. My harassment experiences around the act of paying for something, a financial transaction, are such that it is very clear that the perps have something important to quantify about this event. This applies to writing checks out and mailing them, paying online, depositing checks at an ATM, and of course, at the checkout. It is a total perp obsession, to somehow quantify "something" (psychic energy?) at the moment of financial transaction. I also suspect that maintaining financial duress is part of this study topic of theirs.
    AJH

    ReplyDelete