TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Collecting visual documentation

We have all seen the gang stalking vid as well as alleged Targets collections of endless photos..

Even as a TI most of the photos prove very little. Sometimes I can see that a perp has gotten himself photographed becuz they look worried or similar looks that only a TI would be familiar with. They are ALL afraid of exposure but they seem to have this ability to get through moments of fear when engaging with a target. Really becuz they know the system will protect them always with deniability...and that a photo proves nothing.

The only thing a photo would do is if there ever was an investigation, they would perhaps be investigated ( if they could be identified from the photo) and it would have to be this big raking thru thier purchases compared to how much they make, who they associate with, if any witnesses can be dug up. You'd have to show how they were linked to the system of organized stalking. If their payoff was something personal you'd have no financial connection, if it was cash or a perk or favor...no paper trail there.

Taking photos makes them back off or nervous becuz someone they know in their 'normal life' may id them. THAT is what I think they are afraid of. Alot of these people hide this activity..they compartmentalize it.

However, the problem with claims from photos is, as usual the perps could turn it around. I was on the train today and a older woman came on and pointed her phone camera at me, like the flash on me, then it seemed she turned it downwards, then I heard the computerized 'click' that imitates a real camera shutter. She looked at what she had taken briefly then got off only one stop after she had gotten on.

Perp? or just strange person? More so did she actually take a picture of ME or the floor? If not me then one can only assume its a mind game. Another tactic to humiliate the target and make them feel 'captured' by the gang stalking system..captured by the camera. Everything they do is psychological and it is about behavior modification.

I have been paying dearly for those last posts over the last day or two belive me...I am just so miserable with health issues that the perps get my last priority mentally.

But even so, I think to myself..'cud that picture be used against me?' if one was taken at all. Perps have been photographing me as a tactic for years but after I have become an activist and done alot of counter terror stuff they no longer do really outrageously overt stuff anymore..plus its hard to do in the middle of a busy city like Boston.

What I am saying is that the photos not only prove nothing, they can be used by people claiming to be TI's against anyone. How do you know who posted them?

Moreso audio and video recordings will serve you better. Video cameras will capture a full perp tactic or else if the perp shows that he is guilty in any way this will show moreso in multiple frames.
Audio is great...be as sneaky as possible becuz nothing is better in this world than a perp actually saying stuff about organized stalking and harassment right to your face. They may do this when you are alone with them.

The photo galleries I have seen are just of cars and people..sometimes as a seasoned TI I can tell they are real jerks who perp people but that is only becuz I experience alot of on the street harassment or had for years prior.

I have heard someone say once that the gang stalking video is of a drug deal..well, thats a hell of alot of people involved in a drug deal. And its taking like forever...and who stares at someone who is a dealer? Those dudes are always either standing trying to not be seen or they are nervously moving about looking obvious. No, that skinny bastard who is in fatigues (roll eyes) is a gang stalker. If he isnt he could pass for one.
What he is doing is called aggressive posturing...and if you are 90 pounds and under 25 on a 12 year old bike, you'll have to force that poture pretty hard to appear aggressive..oh yes, and be in a huge gang. By himself this kid is mince meat and he knows it.

So, instead of being reactionary, please if you can start hunting the perps. I know its hard, but if you develop the ability to stay calm under attack you can learn to have control over the situation.

Alot of the documentation I see is reactionary and it serves only their purposes.

By the nature of that article in the NY Times, it is obvious they are saying ' we can do whatever the hell we want with you' and that our fate is in thier hands. They allow us to exist for thier purposes.
This arrogance should not be tolerated..think everytime that you do something, how it may be turned around on you as well as it's deniability.

They may be telling us its either time to start denying it ever happened or get labeled, or that they are going to the next level which is to get rid of us all by some means like denial, and labeling with a disorder. The operatives in the perp community will assist dont worry.

I am sure that they have been playing that part just for the end game..

You barely know the people who you communicate with including myself. Remember that...and if you can get more than photos of cars and people walking around then do that

No comments:

Post a Comment