TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Strategic communications"

http://cffss.hudson.org/JohnsonIntlBdcsting.pdf

I have posted before that what warfare goes on with countries seems often applied to individuals.

"We knew what we wanted — to keep alive in the Communist-controlled countries hope
of a better future, to limit tyranny, to broaden the boundaries of internal debate, all in
order to promote not suicidal revolt but gradual democratic transformation and in the
process make the Soviet empire a less formidable adversary.
These were long-term,
strategic objectives, not short-term policy goals."

Some of you can relate to this as individuals.

"First, a clear sense of purpose congruent with the aspirations and possibilities of the audiences.
Second, a capability for sophisticated appraisal of the adversary
Third, differentiated and tailored programs for multiple audiences"

Its all about manipulation of information.

This is why the TI is 'gaslighted' really. You only recieve limited info, while the system intel gathers constantly. If you are in my position then posting on the web gives them plenty of what they want to know, and it lets them know where you at.

Some of us have been beat down and isolated so badly that in a way we exist only on the internet as well as we have been conditioned to the point of Stolckholm syndrome to keep confessing things about our ordeals our personalities etc.

All becuz we have been tortured to the point of fearing our own deaths, quite literally most of the time but actually it is the death of the self and ones identity and life. All this has been taken from us.
For instance I can sense after I post that alot of what I do is to simply keep some record of Me alive as well as beg the world to know 'Me' becuz all that I was and I knew no longer exists...as also what is left is under threat everyday of destruction.
This is what the system ends up with..and every admission of defeat, counter tactic etc is seen as a victory.

Ultimately the target is controlled which is what the system wants.

Media and communications can be manipulated to get a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment