TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Heres the scam kids...(TIME article on mc)

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1841108,00.html

Heres what ya do. You get grants and money for experimentation where you already know the results so you can fund other projects that are smaller.

You have to make sure that if you are corporate especially the results look like they were done by you and humanely as well as then you own those results.

If you do experimentation now you
1- get money
if you admit you have been doing it all along or longer and it is connected to inhumane experimentation that is illegal you would then have to
2- give money away to victims

THUS ALL ILLEGAL HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION CAN BE HIDDEN
ALL THE EXPERIMENTIES CAN BE WRITTEN OFF AND HOPEFULLY WILL CONTINUE TO BE HELD PRISONER TO KEEP THEM SILENT OR WILL SUICIDE.

You then get everything you have been aiming for from the get go, the public only knows about what you tell them as 'official' and you appear to be heroes when you reveal the latest and greatest scientific findings.

The public is enamored with you and as long as enough of them benefit from the results of early experiments than the victims will always be ignored.

Just like enough people were pacified in this country through out the past 10 years of non sense so that as long as they had thiers too bad about yours.
This will continue.

They are going to ignore us and keep gangstalking us..becuz our claims are legit and there is reasons to show cause. This is why the results must be made to appear from legit testing and experiments...even though anyone with a brain and common sense can see the connections through out to illegal and unethical human experimentation.

Recognizing victims isnt profitable..in fact it will cost you.

This is why for life we will be ignored and held prisoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment