TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Lied about Rescue Mission funding

From what I hear those low life jail house b*tches at Rescue Mission dont talk about what happened and what they did. Really Mary Parks is in need of getting what she deserves more than anyone. She is one of the most useless disgusting human beings I have ever encountered. Real trash that contributes nothing to society or humanity. She probably got herself some pathetic cred from being mentioned on the internet here.

I was lied to about thier funding. They are not private or non profit. They get govt money from the feds as well as the city. It is run or owned by a lawyer named Blake, thus section D where you sign away liability. I wonder if he knows what goes on there or cares.

I was told all they care about is the numbers...if they can prove that they fill beds. That they dont care about people...well I know that first hand. This is from someone who is there.

There is so much corruption within the system of homeless shelters that its the perfect place to drive a target into. Unless you have money you cannot survive being targeted, and if you were attacked just as you went to get your life together and are never allowed to have anything in life you are going to stay that way.

1 comment:

  1. I was in a very part time job that turned into a "program". They said in the beginning they weren't govt funded but I think that changed. The people changed. They started hiring perps to take the place of other staff leaving. Finally, I looked up one day and everyone I worked with and the bosses who once seemed like friends were all PERPS. This was just this last fall. "My" perps were getting increasingly disgusted at my increased participation there and did something about it. It was one of the few things I had in my life.

    ReplyDelete