TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Link to 'Changing faces of Time'./MK Ultra vid

I am most interested in the MK Ultra vid at the bottom. Couldnt figure how to embed it. The other stuff on this site I would just ignore:
http://www.changingfaceoftime.com/mind_control.htm

NOW first of all I understand that alot of these people look like hell and some seem just nuts.

YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE OPERATIVES, PERPS AND CRIMINAL OPPORTUNISTS WHO WILL GET INTO THE CROWD IN ORDER TO DISCREDIT REAL SURVIVORS. I HAVE PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED THIS AND I CAN TELL BY LOGICAL DEDUCTION WHO IS FULL OF SH*T. I would have to be close to them or see who they unfold in a group setting however. I cannot tell that just from a video.

SO keep in mind that some of these people might be not who and what they say they are. One would have to do investigation on them all. HOWEVER, SOME PEOPLE CAN SHOW CONNECTIONS THROUGH DOCUMENTATION to human experimentation.

That being said....secondly what aggrevates me about this vid is that people are demanding this and that and no one is kicking ass. Whattaya gonna do bout it? THAT is the real deal. Just becusz you demand something does not mean that someone is going to comply.

Do you honestly think that the sort of mercenary, selfish, vicous people who perpetrated these activities are going to just say 'ok' to demands presented in such a way?

What is being done to survivors now and their children it seems is to use MK Ultra like behavior modification/thought reform as well as what is likely technologies to alter people and/or keep them silent.

I dont want this kind of life..if you do I cant understand it. I have been kept from all the things I could have done in life and everyone acts like I either deserve this, need to be imprisoned and 'kept' in this manner or they handle people like me by acting like its nothing.

It IS nothing to them. Becuz all for the benefit of the perpetrators is what matters. You or I dont matter. We are tools to get to a certain end. There are alot of brainwashed and/or enevolved people out there who help and support what is being done to us.

HUMANS ARE POTENTIAL KILLERS EVERY ONE OF THEM. THEY ARE DANGEROUS APES AT THIER CORE WHO WILL ENSLAVE, TAKE, ROB AND STEAL TO GET THIER WAY. YOUR WILL MEANS NOTHING TO THEM.
I DONT CARE HOW THEY DRESS THEMSELVES UP THEY ARE JUST ANIMALS WHO ARE ON THE SIDE OF THE OPPRESSOR OR DOMINANT FORCE.

The worst might be them saying to us things like 'I hope you find peace' which is in the same vein as 'You'll be fine' and 'Youre strong you can take it' or other such BS handling tactics.
Peace this... you cannot intimidate, handle or brainwash the facts or the truth.

You can only hold people in a constant holding pattern and silence people. You can keep up the maintenance on your altering of what the real situation is...but you can never change what it real, what is happening or what has happened.

Furthermore they depend on cyber activism being just that...in cyberspace.

The 'official' story is still going to match thier desired outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment