TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Violence and incendents over the past week or so

Much has happened in the last week or so... I couldn't bring myself to put it down or talk about it. Simply becuz I am fading really. I cant seem to get anything done beyond daily living (which is a pain when you are nomadic and trust no one in an urban environment..the homeless system makes it hard to get anything done. I have this cavitation still and everyone has been so mean to me about dentistry..I knew this would happen and this is why I wanted the pulling of that tooth to be painless and go smoothly. I know my own psych and I knew that if it was too traumatic it would add to the trauma files as well as make it harder to deal with dental issues later.
Sure enough...here I am totally avoiding the dentist.

Recently, especially after a posting that I knew was going to get me harassed I was standing that night at a bus stop and was watched by a black guy in a very black truck with a very black sock hat near Berklee school of music. He had windows that were blackened as well.
I did the whole scene I usually do and he was ready for any confrontation...that's why you find out later so many perps are woman beaters and pedophiles becuz, just like this guy, they don't understand the word 'no' from their victims. And they are ready for any counter measures as well. They are usually pros in this.
He just kept watching and wouldn't leave. He also kept smiling and laughing in his truck as he looked at me. Then he got weird (and cliche ) and started waving a child's Halloween mask, a duck face or something, at me through the window. He also let it be known he had no other reason to be there other for me as a target becuz he made sure he pulled out to leave as the bus came and made sure he pulled out only as it approached. He then made the mistake of riding beside the bus and messing with me while I was on the bus.
The driver heard the story and saw him doing that and reported his plate number I gave him to transit police.

Then at the woods mullen shelter parking lot I was finishing a journal entry and this white guy with blue eyes and a grey sweatshirt stopped and antagonized me. I guess I had enough of just having been messed with at the bus stop so I got spooked and thru some ice tea on him. He then freaked out like a domestic situation and chased me into the lot. There was a guy in a black car just sitting there. In fact he had been sitting there before this dude showed up. (Hmm). Then he spit in my eye, went to leave picked up a garbage can, through it at me, staff saw this but later said they thought it was a domestic. The guy in the car did nothing. I went after this idiot and he hit me in the face.

The situation after with the cops was an A-1 display of psych warfare and handling. Pretty poor after the covert ops I have seen across the country. Sorry guys, yer kinda slick ain't slick no mo. Typical bullshit cop shows up intimidates me, doesn't take a description and then proceeds to say things like "Oh yeah, where were you?" and left saying " You're fine" aggressively. What is with the black cops thinking they can mess with me here? Is it cuz one of my past associates who still runs a business had major cop jungle fever? Don't mess with me I recall way too much.

Then I felt so put down that I didn't want to continue but luckily I have been gang stalked across the country so now I have internal armor against the cops sick handling tactics.
I just kept the course and finished the description with the detail cop. Then another car shows up, a white guy comes out and immediately says "This is the way life goes ya know" and its all this minimizing bs. And by the way this whole time there is this old drunk clown that keeps hovering around me and the detail cop that keeps saying shit like 'you were antagonizing that man'..I mean an OLD drunk. Funny how he wasn't removed at all.

Pure cop theater...I am sure they had some laughs about it later and I am sure that they get off on their strategies being so effective..like the military or a wolf pack.

My military programming is amused..that's all really.

Its not the cops job to help harass me around the country and then bullshit me now I am home. The fact that they have the unfair advantage of having to be the ones you have to call in an emergency and also they are corrupt is ridiculous.
You help deny someone of a life and you have this good job the whole time.
Heroes all around.

I got lic numbers and all of it stashed.

But this has been lately what is happening. Its ridiculous and after years of this even.
Don't you love my families support of me? And my friends as well? This whole city can eat shit and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment