TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OK kids its time to open the ever amusing HATE MAIL bag again!

(from YouTube mail. The photo that was sent was of some emo looking young girl and I can imagine its a stock pic. If not this is the stupidest pedophile in the world)
"DavidRaymondAmos1

DavidRaymondAmos1
 I am sorry for the gangstalking that has happened to you. I am sorry for the gangstalking that has happened to you.
I am sorry for the gangstalking that has happened to you. It all started when I decided to fondle my daughter. I accidentally fell asleep with my hand cupping her breast. I ran a Hells Angels drug den out of my mechanics shop. I woke up to see my wife freaking out and knowing her brother was the sherriff I ran to my shop stuffed drugmoney in a bag and ran! I crossed the border into canada and was stopped by the RCMP who offered me protection if I stalked people. I have no official place to confess since I know law enforcement is corrupted. It is my hope that I will be forgiven! My original account I stalked with has been taken over by the stalkers I do not know how to start over or what is going to happen next.


David Raymond Amos


David Amos222  (photo of emo girl)
I Amos forced this girl to have oral, anal, and vaginal intercourse with me, as well as participate in sexual acts with other grown men and her brother. I should be locked up already!!!
Sent to: mindyourmind, davidraymondamos, nitecruzer10, ongangstalking, marsboy683, gangstalkingwatcher, stopgangstalking, platooncommander, fatwagar, theninthtrust
(block user)
(mark as spam) Reply Reply All Delete "

Is anyone bored yet? I was the second I looked at it.... ameteur. 
Good for a quick laugh however.
Also I would like to alert the Hells Angels that someone is claiming to be a member and making them look bad..I dont know how things have changed but I grew up with stories of a major rock band leaving Altamont with a bag of cash on a helicopter and a singer being especially cautious in his travels for the rest of his life for offending this group.
Lets see if Raymond our buddy attracts any attention for his affront.
'Nite kids.

1 comment:

  1. This may be some sort of smear campaign on David Raymond Amos. There are two Youtube accounts. DavidRaymondAmos and DavidRaymondAmos1. DavidRaymondAmos1 was just created on September 26, 2009 and DavidRaymondAmos has been around since April 8, 2007. Reading through the comments on both sites, it seems that the person who sent you and the other TIs this message might be an impostor.

    ReplyDelete