TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, October 30, 2009

The damage of gang stalking over the years

I was looking at that video on my YouTube.  I was looking at a recent video.

I scanned photos from ID's from 2006 when this just started to age me and compared them to the last photo taken.

Its astounding how from 2006 to now I have aged considerably.  A relationship with Scott Ashmanski, an abuser most likely sent to terrorize info out of me..to see how much I knew during the federal investigation to protect rich criminals-- I noticed that a few lines started to show up then.  

But the real damage seems to have been during the years after leaving Boston and trying to do this without a place to live. First in shelters around the country and then as a traveler  or nomad recently in a group of other gypsy types that hate shelters.

the damage is from not enough rest, sex, decent food, emotional support.
It is from fear, induced self hatred,  stress, and being isolated and terrorized.

There is no way to fix years of abuse.  There is no way to get ones looks back, no way to get back opportunities or intelligence or talent.

Gang stalking makes no sense except for the fact that for reasons the public wont believe you are set up and there are many layers of deception. There are many layers of cover story.
However one must wonder why so many people hate one person...it cant be real and it cant make sense.

But it is real.  Its to cover up crimes..even war crimes or illegal human experimentation that breaks the Nuremberg code. MK Ultra and the radiation experiments, the former my mother was a documented survivor of, is documented as breaking such codes and the files of the latter were destroyed for the most part so full investigation was never possible.

Whatever circumstances exist in the person's life that is what they will use against the Target, and the public needs to be more informed about deceptions and set ups, not so they will help us or care becuz they will not, but so when the designers of deception come to whisper in thier ears they will perhaps think before they believe what ever they are told and used as pawns.

3 comments:

  1. Satire of the Milgram experiment?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VX2MdP6wk0&feature=related

    2:18

    Wrong answers get the reward; correct ones get the shock. lol, but it is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See:
    http://schumer.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=319491&

    Perhaps this ban on exporting harassment technology to Iran, will fuel the odd political thought about its misuse in Western countries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I do a search on Scott Ashmanski, come up with a Boston, MA Facebook, and discover he doesn't have a photo. Interestingly, a lot of perps aren't afraid to show their photos. One "intimate infiltrator" perp of mine doesn't have hers posted online, either. I'm guessing the "relationship" intimate up close and personal perps are the ones who try to hide behind anonymity more so than other perps. Meanwhile, they aren't afraid to expose your information out there to the public.

    ReplyDelete