TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shawnee, Illinois "rainbow" gathering..beat up for standing up

I want to say for the record that bigger regionals as well as the nationals I went to were HEALING and very loving and accepting of me. I actually healed from being around  Rainbow family.
The sub regional known as 'Shawnee' is not the same kind of Rainbow gathering at all but a few kitchens with some very questionable trash doing 'security' at their imaginary, self created "front gate".

Now I see the govt's problem with them...but they don't seem smart or motivated enough to be terrorists as they like to claim they are on blacklists for. I looked at front gate..if you wanted to take them out as part of something 'in the interest of national security' or some sort of Jonestown type deal that is hush-hush getting rid of a threatening out of control group of people..it would be very easy the way they are set up. I am saying it would have been done LONG AGO that way if they were truly a threat.
 And people in the kitchens told me to go to front gate to call them on thier actions or to talk to 'council'. Really what this did is lure me or bait me into thier 'territory' so that I would have to either keep quiet about what they did on the way out or say something  and get f*cked with.

I could call the cops but I will let Rainbow take care of itself..or whoever would like to intervene perhaps silently on my behalf...or as always wait for an opportunity to present itself. It always does.

Also Budah was driving a TN plate 759WBM beige ford explorer. Probably someone elses car.

What one also may be dealing with is subliminal racism, classism or sexism.  Alot of these kids are still working for the 'man' whether they know it or not. Alot are from upper middle class families or wealthy families and they seem very passive aggressive or have repressed anger or rage issues that they were raised to WASPily politely 'stifle it'.
If they think, just like daddy, that they can get away with pushing around a poor, ethnic sort of  person who is also a female left on her own it seems they will..so much identifying with the aggressor they are trying so hard to escape from. Or perhaps anyone who is really doing anything against the system and not just hiding out in the woods is a threat as in a capitalist society they quietly depend on that very system to fuel and fund thier oasis.
If you go to the Nationals and larger gatherings (out west moreso I assume) you will get the magic and healing of Rainbow and they live up to thier ideals and thier claims.

An interesting note about Shawnee national forest and the town of Anna ILL, USA.
IT IS DIRECTLY IN THE PATH OF THE 'TRAIL OF TEARS'.http://ngeorgia.com/history/nghisttt.html The minute I got a ride out of there to a nearby town I felt better. Its not a positive place thats for sure and if you are a sensitive who suffers much in places like this stay the hell away from it. The only time the energy improved was when someone strongly Native in DNA was near me.(and I felt that before someone told me about the trail).

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=94680643&blogId=456804274

2 comments:

  1. I just got a shiner and some scratches..thanks for your supportive comment. LvnU

    ReplyDelete