TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, December 18, 2009

found the cause of what made me sick last night-mold effects again


I found the cause of that headache last night as well as the nausea and the dry throat and extreme sinus pain:

there was an orange that had gotten extremely moldy in an enclosed space in this vehicle which is large. It was going through the air system in a sleeping area. This is also why it did not bother anyone else but me. This is all it takes to send my body into an episode so severe that it causes all those symptoms that I recorded last night. It was painful I'll tell you and the dizziness was scary.

I noticed it when I pulled it out of the cabinet and was sort of relieved that it was something that could be removed.

So there it is for those of you interested in the effects of mold on the body over time and post exposure.

For those of you into MK Ultra who are familiar or have been following along there is a theory I have concerning the LSD portion of the experimentation. If you have just skimmed over MK Ultra files you will note that LSD was used to induce confession or was experimented with for that purpose. Also its obvious by now that its part of behavior modification. I have also posted that its documented Russian on top of using psychiatry to get rid of dissidents they also utilized exposure to mycotixins to dumb down dissidents via brain damage.

Its interesting dont you think, as I observed after finding the orange, that with the extreme effects of mycotoxins last night that I snapped and wrote furiously more material that held disclosure of sensitive information than I ever have before?
I know it looks just like a stupid orange but the chemicals in that mold patch after the amount of differenet molds found in my apartment that I had lond exposure to affected me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment