TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hollywood and human rights

Just watched small production called FORFEIT.. made for tv movie. Uh, didnt like it too much.

When I posted my vids the other day all of a sudden there was the featured video section on YouTube:One with Morgan Freeman speaking for Amnesty Intn'l and another with a title about sex and money and human worth-with Ron Jeremy in the thumbnail (give me a break) and a main title of "Justice for some?".

I know that everyone cant stand me for the most part and that alot of the people who would benefit from me being gone are either connected to entertainment or music or they are powerful men involved with my ex associate who are involved in Hollywood.

Hollywood is the LAST place I would go for anything to do with human rights.

I dont care what Hollywood says and you can be fooled by Freeman all you want-(1349 was awful as well; S. King shud stick to rewriting stories from norsk occult directors- like 'Kingdom Hostpital') Hollywood is totally full of sh*t. Anyone who makes it there is full of it as well.

Its been years since Hollywoods golden era and everyone knows it.
Nowadays its about celebrity not talent. The movies are all boring formulas made to succeed by pandering to the lowest common denominator. Adult Swim is more heady than Hollywood, and that aint sayin much.

Oh I can just imagine the harassment that goes on in THAT crowd. They are all so full of it. I recall my post about that game show movie that Hollywood was making and how the guy was basically being stalked survailled and interrigated gang stalking style to both get info out of him for the movie and to see what he was doing with his contract, which of course they were trying to screw him with and he had his lawyer keep revising it and they were getting annoyed he wouldnt just stupidly sign his life away- or at least his story.

I can just imagine the kinds of people who survive off corruption there, oh it must be awful. One grows out of these things...oh except if you actually want to grow up, like I did for instance, your not allowed to. Why? Becuz everyone is totally either jealous of someone who wants to grow the f*ck up or they need to feed the network- the group. They all need to be part of something.
And of course they need victims so they can feel validated.

screw them and anything they say and do that they want validated, when its put under scrutiny it doesnt measure up. Like Uma Thurman talking about violence today and how awful school shootings are and then starring in violent movies.

I have no problem with Hollywood, I am no moralist thats for sure. But considering there are numerous people who come out of that world who are somehow connected to it,claiming to be survivors of trauma based mind control- of course they have to be involved. Its called covering your ass.

There are many survivors of tbmc who have blogs just like this one who are just as bad off as me or worse. They speak of the same 'throw away' attitude towards human beings I have experienced.

The problem is that the world seems to validate the Julies and Hollywoods of the world. As if that is THE legit and valid system and now people like me are no longer in its or thier favor we should understand we are shunned and deal. Its THIER world, why oh, we just live in it.

You know I am going to say go ----- yourselves. TBMC is an ancient art based on mystery schools and other complex methods. The memories that survivors recover have little to do with these fronts being in charge of jack sh*t. Its thier connections to much more sinister things that are really of interest.

The reason I have lasted so long, as any survivor does is because I am already part of something bigger- mind control slavery. Programming. THAT is my family and that is my base. Other people like me have survived and written books and lived to help people. There have also been survivors who did not make it, and there will be more who never get this far. I do not accept any comparisons from the 'legit' IN crowds becuz there must have been a legit reason I was always treated differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment