TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, December 14, 2009

some interesting comments from ONGANGSTALKING on YouTube

jeremystalked (3 hours ago)
Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Spam
Remove Block User
The concern over overseas human rights abuses is trendy and utterly fake - working up your outrage over stuff that's happening 8000 miles away is very safe because you will never have to deal with it personally. You can send your check in and convince yourself you did all you could.

Rachel and people like her get persecuted by people who call themselves good. They want to bury her so they can pretend that sort of thing doesn't happen here.

Stay alive and keep talking - dont let them win.

ongangstalking (54 minutes ago)
Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Remove
thanks for the logical, truthful and articulate comment. thank you. R-
=====================================================

izabo8 (1 week ago)
Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply Spam Remove Block User

I received a call back from the DOJ OVC two days ago. She said she has researched Organized Stalking on the internet after we spoke a couple months ago on the phone. She said she would HIGHLIGHT this crime of stalking when introducing initiatives for the new fiscal year. They are waiting for their budget approval. :)

ongangstalking (55 minutes ago)
Show Hide Marked as spam
Reply Remove

the amount of money involved in pulling this off is incredible and its done covertly. there is no way that whoever is behind this is getting prosecuted. not on the level you are talking about. there wud have to be some screw up that goes public or can be chased like a thread on a sweater to unravel the whole thing. but from what i have seen these are pros at the top and they know covert warfare.. they have thier own networks outside the system to pull off anything and nothing gets revealed.

1 comment:

  1. I do get the perps in cars as "watchers". There would be some guy in a white car with his parking lights on in pitch dark, parked around the corner somewhere in an alley, car running while I'm walking down the street. The sense I get is the guy must think he is stopping a child molester or dangerous criminal. I asked one goofy guy why he thought he should be out there watching me like this, and he just started going off calling me "idiot" and "retard" (he didn't sound very bright himself), and said "you idiot! We have kids around here!" He then said he was going to call the cops, give my description to them. He also threw some trash on my property the next day as well. Interesting the type of people that take part in this. He said I he my nightly walks actually were me roaming the neighborhood, like I must be a drug dealer or pedophile.

    I never knew that being jealous of someone's artistic ability somehow equated to stopping a child molester or what they feel was a drug dealer or some dangerous criminal.

    My perps also like to have stalkers standing around laughing in a vengeful way, like they are getting even with me. I'm not sure why; they haven't accomplished a damned thing except aiding and abetting dangerous criminals. If that's how they get their sense of accomplishment, standing around laughing like they knew I'm getting my "just deserts", then that tells me our society is in deep trouble.

    ReplyDelete