TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

update on anyphalactic shock allergic reaction to Bactrim/Boston corruption

Some things have happened.

Since the mold exposure years ago I had reactions to things like mold in any place I would sleep. everytime I get a room it ususally has to be on the second floor due to first floor rooms often being moldy at ground level,. I am so sensitive all I have to do is go into the room and start breathing in the air and i can tell.. headache and yikky feeling is immediate. I feel very clear headed and energetic when someplace not affected.

I had an allegy test done during the mold exposure in the apartment and it said i had an allergy to mold and dust mites-everything else was negative.

after the mold exposure it was obvious that allergies to things increased. However, my healthy habits countered this and any affect was able to be handled by me though I was often miserable or adversely affected I never had this severe shock afffect.

I had eaten common allergy foods witi h no problem, eggs, nuts, dairy-nothing seemed to be an obvious allergen to me.

However now after the reaction to Bactrim I am now finding I cant eat common allergy foods. Eating some ice cream with nuts in it brought me back to the ER but I took Benedryl and just waited outside the ER cuz I didnt want to deal with it again. You have to realize I have been dealing with surgeries and hospitals all my life and I am sick of them. And medical people are often a 50/50 chance of them being so mean that it worsens anything psychological I am going through in relation to being a trauma survivor-espacially as being admitted to a hospitla is another truamatic situation.

I tried to drink some milk today and didnt realize it was an allergy food but I am suspect of all foods now and am watching reactions carefully- sure enough just after drinking a few gulps I had to take another Benydryl and go through the effects again.

Its been really bad since the Bactrim reaction and I wonder if its permanent damage. The whole process of the allergice reaction is really enough to make my whole situtaion more difficult..and way to find a way to take passion away from a person- FOOD.

So now food isnt fun anymore its something I have to fear. The only good thing I can imagine is that I loose weight becuz food is such a turn off now.


there are groups on the internet that want to have Bactrim banned due to its side effects. If you have this reaction I suggest you join the campaign becuz this drug is dangerous--especially when docs dont listen. I told the doc that I had mold exposure that made me sick and that taking antibiotics made me feel 'mold sick' slightly. I also told her I had liver disease.

Why would she give me this med, its obvious I was not a good candidate for it. I tell ALL medical personell about the mycotoxicosis, firstly becuz for all time I want it on file that it ruined my life while that BITCH BARBRA PETTITI ran around locally saying "Rachel didnt deserve that money" about my settlement out of court. Actually B. Pettit and her son dont deserve to be in real esttate dealing with vulnerable populations like the elderly or low income if their attitude is so better than and arrogant. And HUD was no help--totally corrupt.

That is why court rooms are a joke and dont work and we must take our activism outside to the public. The system especially in Boston is so corrupt and works for connected criminals who appear to be straight laced snobs from Newton for instance- that anyone who cant scream 'foul' to the NAACP or isnt friends with the regular guy network who always 'knows someone whos cousin' or whatever can help you out, your screwed. Humans do things according to thier own wills especially there and not according to the laws.

the attitude of Boston is like the attitude in an Irish pub..after the locals who hang out there beat the shit out of a patron who isnt in the crowd, the fist question as the ambulance arrives is "Was he alone?" so they can cover thier asses. Its perceived that if you are alone you have no rights in Boston. Its so corrupt that everyone is basically in a gang...even if its ethnic or religious or a social group its really a gang to keep you safe from the other 'gangs' or groups that have territory or power.

No comments:

Post a Comment