TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

religion and this blog content

Just when you thought I was cool I add vids by Argent and Triumph to my YouTube "Inspirational music for TI's" section.

Due to the nature of programming for many survivors as well as mind control (brainwashing ) being used on all targeted individuals at some point in their campaigns I refrain from suggesting any religious affiliations. I also do the same for comments by readers. Lately I have been getting many comments detailing certain mainstream religious practices as part of the readers daily script to deal with being targeted. I let this go usually if a TI simply expresses their religious affiliation in passing in thier comment.
However long drawn out comments detailing religious practices or beliefs will NOT be posted here.

After having the system come after me with LaVey type satanism even involving the Satanic Bible but then switching to heavy pushing of Jesus, most likely realizing I thought the Church of Satan jerk offs as well as invalid due to LaVey being a Jew, that I had years of experience with a bit of occult research all of a sudden the tiny terrors disappear and comments about my god leaving me to die stop coming and now its Jesus freaks.

Due to it being very obvious that religion and spiritual belief is being used only as a weapon for psychological warfare I do not include any religion on this blog. If you notice there is all kinds of content in my activism from music that can be considered black metal or death metal to more 'positive' influences...ALL useful in the fight against oppression. Obviously the system ONLY BELIEVES IN OPPRESSION not any particular religious or spiritual affiliation.

The comment I got today was very suspect. As a TI you have got to pay attention not to what is being said or read or heard or seen but PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR REACTIONS. There is tech and new techniques being used that you wouldnt believe unless I mapped it out for you and I dont have time to do that here...its along the lines of whats on the blog anyway. Just accept that anything you may not have thought possible IS by now and trust your reactions. I dont care how benign the content seems. And any 'themes' period of time, like over a period of time there seems to be alot of attention to Jesus and it just gets more detailed and starts to feel like brainwashing TAKE NOTICE and that includes Satanism or anything. The two themes with me seem to be to make me choose Jesus freakery (via down south or Cali type Christians) or popular American Satanism that dreaded LaVey crap.

The worst threat to the system seem to be a non Judeo-Christian belief that is gnostic and not Satanic either except for Christians dubbing it so due to it NOT being Christian.

I should really piss them off and get into Catholicism like my family backround....I notice that is never suggested.

Since the beginning of all this I have been actively let astray from studying Hermetics which just came naturally to me most likely from whatever Rosicrusian influence that seems to just be pre existing. Its like that is the ultimate threat to the system and they desperatley want to pull me apart badly over time until I attach myself to Satanism or Christianity and I notice that Jesus is pushed heavily instead of say Catholicism where Jesus is kind of like God's kid and Mother Mary has alot of weight as either 'mom' (or being from Boston 'ma') or a very strong feminine aspect introduced into the spiritual system of Catholicism.

The beat down is incredible and to try to suggest any kind of religion to someone or to be targeted with remote influence to gain that end with the TI is not only cruel, unfair and perhaps criminal but it is NOT a proper way to choose a religious belief.

ANY decision made under duress is not a good desicion. I will NOT faulter on this issue.
I will NOT be coerced into a religious belief system due to being tortured systematically.

Why is that so important anyway. It seems like once again a breaking of the Will is the utmost goal as well as submission to a system instead of the Self. Also suspect is they are both malecentric belief systems with heavy influence from a male diety.
If Satan or Jesus was a chick I would be less suspect.

So any comments that are focused on religion I am sorry but I just cant post them for my safety and the safety of readers.

You can comment as you like but dont be offended or hurt when it doesnst post...I need input for people to take in that is helpful or informative to targeted persons or educational.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the push on religion is to put their fate in "the hands of God" instead of taking pro-active steps to defend themselves against the System. Probably it's deliberately to get the TI to become more passive and "take in" more of the abuse/brainwashing instead of forming active barriers against it. I had one perp on gangstalkingworld 3 years ago tell me "So you are going to take my advice and 'Go to the Word [of God]', meaning Bible". Also he "advised" me to pray a lot. I was suspicious, as it seemed like the tone of voice was very familiar, very perp-like in tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I've found that studying anything "occult" related must be approached with caution. YEars ago many of the AMORC (rosicrucians) were basically hijacked and there was some court case too. They have ALL been corrupted and hijacked. THe path to knowing lies within. OUTER distractions such as the stalking and even if you're not stalked just the f'ed up system are desigened to keep you from knowing yourself.

    So every time I hit that "religious" or spiritual wall: WHY am "I" in a "SYSTEM" (or "matrix") that is clearly designed and perpetuated to keep me from self actualization?

    ReplyDelete