TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, March 22, 2010

reader comment -Why the perps dont get payback concept

"....I sure hope they don't start to get the idea that those little instances are going to destroy me.
For some reason, the whole notion what goes around comes around escapes the perps. They are like the druggie who gets high, and are so high on their own bullshit, they can't think rationally. Yeah, that little instance on TV is really going to ruin my life. Well, I know there are so many instances of this going on, that each one adds up and is very detrimental to one's state of mind. I guess perps love to sit back and look at what they have imagined us to be, and just love every minute of it. Probably these hard-core perps are big time druggies. It's hard to believe all of this pych. harassment is so well-planned, yet I see instances that they have all these themes, tricks, and stunts planned like years in advance of going overt on a target.
Well, I hope no target commits suicide, because these assholes WILL get caught and go to prison. They should punish any gangstalking crime as though it were 3rd degree murder, because it is intended to be just that -- a murder. The perps deserve to die, but only after a fair trial. Why should some corrupt asshole run around free in society claiming I'm something I'm not, and make ME suffer for HIS crimes? Why should any other TI suffer like this?

And lots of TI's are getting high on the idea that exposing this crime is good. But that's tough to do, because I see evidence, from all the faces I see, and the content looks on their faces, that they really enjoy witnessing a target getting the treatment and beaten down. And there are lots of them, too. Society just has gotten to the point where everyone seems to enjoy this; very few are truly in the dark about this crime. So that means all these masses are just going to get into denial about this. I say each TI has to gather info, and privately covertly do what they have to do to expose the perps and their tech. The rest are just stupid smirking hateful assholes who enjoy going along with the herd.
Enjoy life in hell, perps. Cause that's where you're going. Remember, jealous and murder are sins. And speaking of Jesus, remember what he said about hypocrisy. So many onlookers who approve of this and join in really do fit that bill. I guess not having lives of their own is why they enjoy it so much.
3/21/10 12:28 AM"


You have to remember something very KEY about organized stalking & harassment perpatrators or participants- in my experience over many years time, often knowing I was face to face with them but something in my being more interested in studying them as I found myself having walked into a certain situation, I have found them to mostly be people that are so lacking, so defective or corrupt that they either honestly believe that society owes them something, that missing out on life's opportunities makes it OK for them to take from another human being.
The corrupt ones have no conscience at all to begin with thats why they are abusers who the system either utilizes for this very trait or they are trying to avoid exposure of some vice they have.
Its really that simple. There are also people who are part of a corrupt system on a power trip, like the Boston police for instance..obviously. Centuries of one family line being cops doesnt say much for your ancestry, as they are up to the same bs they were 100 years ago. There is no way to keep cops from being corrupt as far as I am concerned. Society at the higher levels would have to stop demanding everyone behave yet they want thier vices...in this sense the cops ARE just doing thier jobs- as guardogs for the elite. As TI's we just dont see them as often as we do cops or perps. And we all know that police do some of the worst psychological damage as they have training and thier energy is very focused and violent. I am fortunate that most of the ocean of people who has come after me or engaged with me in this nonsense have been civilians who seem really pathetic, have flimsy ass training and are natures failures. The DNA pool of most civilian perpetrators of organized stalking and harassment should be destroyed or sterilized. Most of them are very beta or alphas who have gotten thier asses kicked by bigger alphas so the TI is someone they can lord over and due to them being genetic failures, weaklings, they NEED the group for power. They certainly do NOT suffer from a 'stand alone' complex that is for sure.

Most perps are defective in some way or have no animal magnetism, no finesse, no game or no personal dynamicism. The group going after a lion usually makes them feel validated...but just get them alone if you can. Roar at them and swat your huge paw, or slither up and strike for the throat stealthfully and you will see how very weak they are...for this reason they usually have peeps in the backround. Can you believe that? Organized stalking and harassment is so validated as an action of justice or national security or whatever thier rationale, that they destroy a human life with backup so that their little buddies dont get hurt. Gee, you think they need to be destroyed any way possible?? Most certainly I do believe that.

'The mob' (not the mafia) is dangerous and if you think any of these people remembers a Target or cares or recalls anything more than what they got for a reward for that behavior you are sadly mistaken. YOU were an assignment...youre not even human to them. Thier group and thier rewards are all that exist for them. You should however, sit around and savor the info I just gave you about them being mere cells making up tissue and that tissue making up organs and so on. And cells are expendable. Also. savor over how lacking they are so they must group together as one unit to exist in a legit meaningful way.

But dont ever kid yourself that they are going to 'get thiers', or a god will punish them (unless someone with that much influence wants in on these games as an equalizer...that IS possible), or that what goes around comes around becuz those or not logical solutions. When dealing with people that are deficient who need your blood to survive do not think twice about them sucking you dry and kicking the corpse to the curb becuz they WILL...and isnt that exactly what they have done?
Stop wishing and start destroying.
(and saving yourSelf, and preserving YOU and your sanity)

Here is a little tune to clue you in to what the situation is that you are dealing with. You can either be the victim or use it to your advantage. Its your Will.

Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath

3 comments:

  1. See:
    http://organizedstalkingandcyberstalking.blogspot.com/

    "A stalker confesses"

    The blog author is aware that this may be misinformation. Medawar suggests that readers approach this with the thought that any such group wants both its recruits and its targets to think that it's too big and powerful to fight.

    It rings a bit true that the big money beuind this is inheritees trying to protect their unearned green, rather than self-made millionaires who've done something to earn it all.

    Some people commenting on Shacwatch have mentioned the name of David Sainsbury, who's inherited money alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hiddenvampires.blogspot.com/


    they are hiding from their bad karma by telling you about what they have in store for you beforehand.

    prophecy

    A prophecy is the message that has been communicated to a prophet[1] which the prophet then communicates to others. In general, this message can involve divine inspiration, revelation, or interpretation. More specifically, it may be a professed psychic prediction

    If you have foreknowledge of an event or situation, you have some knowledge of it before it actually happens. N-UNCOUNT
    She has maintained that the General had foreknowledge of the plot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, but I know they will do a lot more than kick my corpse to the curb. My perps have slipped info to my time and time again. They said they aren't interested in driving me to suicide or killing me. But from reading your blogs, I know now they just want to control and modify me. maybe they are confident they can "turn" me, so that could be the real reason they aren't trying to kill me outright. Or, maybe it's just one of many lies they tell. You can never trust the enemy. In fact, I believe they will not only kick my corpse to the curb, but will mutilate it, party around it, and piss on it and laugh for many years. It will serve as an example of what happens when you try to cross the system.

    I agree with Medawar, that a lot of their psych. is geared towards making the TI feel like they are invincible, or that the system is too big and powerful to fight. That there is another psy-op. A lot of them seem like jealous assholes, and are not afraid to show it.

    ReplyDelete