TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Uh..thanks but no thanks- TI invites

Firstly I appreciate everyone who offers me a place to stay but..Yes,BUT, I have posted my past encounters with TI's has been a nightmare and only added to the psych warfare campaign. There is no way I would ever live with another alleged TI again, unless it was a female who was beyond reproach...or a male who met all the credentials.

You dont understand how high my standards are...I am much different when it comes to males. You must study up on programmed females as well as the type of programming involved.

Due to the fact I am basically at war right now, I would only accept a male who would be of use to me in that war. Besides the fact that I pick males by some odd sort of sense or pheromones...its very primitive. Maybe its similar DNA I dont know. I know them when they come into my realm and they stand out over other males. I was NEVER one to do bar scenes or one night stands..not as 'Rachael' anyway. Not the real me. The real Me was always more akin to a goddess guarding a temple and I would not be doingh my job if I let just anyone in.

ALso any male who was serious about assisting me would have to have such wealth and connections as to be able to either solve this problem for good or at least have enough to scare my enemies away permanently and provide basically a fortress for a lifetime of protection.
He would also have to have desirable personal traits etc, a certain look. All the things I SHOULD have had access to before the system ruined my chances at such a future. I am not settling for less becuz the people in this system want to "Bring you (me) down to thier level."
I will not change my expectations for my future just becuz a bunch of corrupt, jealous assholes decide to keep me down.

Its never going to happen. I'll just leave and not have a future. You cannot just destroy someone and demand they become altered to your specs. You want to destroy genius, talent or whatever TI's have that you loathe? Even if its just freedom from the cookie cutter system? Then you deal with stateless peoples who will NEVER give into your demands. Or your raw deals.

So if you are a man please dont bother to keep asking me to be your girlfriend or stay with you especially in a foriegn country. You would have to own that country for me to be available. Get it now? And I am especially not interested in any one who is overly religious. You need a good read of my ONMC Wordpress blog then.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that it's got more to do with pheromones than logic. If women were capable of enlightened self-interest, James Hewitt and David Mellor would still be virgins.

    ReplyDelete