TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 2, 2010

A theory of the big picture from a reader Pts 1,2,3

Reader comment. Its interesting but the problem with these ideas is that there is no substantial proof to the claim. It sounds reasonable but it is just a theory until proof is furnished or at least enough to show some sort of mapping out of a plot like this. This is the problem with 'conspiracy theory'. I am not saying it couldnt be true or a similar situation but there needs to be some sort of proof along with plausibility.
"Hello, a lot of subjects are hit on here. Mind Con... Hello, a lot of subjects are hit on here. Mind Control, stalking, 911, sexual pervertions, . All these things in the context here have the same source. It is spiritual in nature.{the source}., What I am trying to say is you are warring with the undefeatable or a very secretive hiding foe. From the top the people are several families or even inbreeders of an occult nature that have the power over the rules and finances of many nations. Basically they own all the money and have covertly cut you off. From what I read you dont mention these people so I am wondering if you know what you are against. Mind control today is for the masses . Thats why it seems to be everywhere. For someone who can see its diabolical nature you almost need to be an insider at some point. 911, you dont mention its fraudulent nature or these families ability to be behind its perpitration. Sex Perversion allows many to rise to the top keeping the secrets of these families close vested or loose your stature through pulic humiliation. Gotta Go. "
----------------------------------------------------Pt2
(As of 4/5/2010 a reply comment was left and I also posted a reply in comment section):
"I find it odd with all your "research" and "experience" you dismiss this as "conspiracy theory".
Really odd to hear that from YOU, who thinks "their" technologies are forcing you to think of your ex-boyfriend (now THAT sounds like conspiracy theory - let's see some PROOF of THAT!).
A little research easily proves it's true, FOLLOW THE MONEY. It all ends up in so few hands it becomes quite easily to trace the families involved. There are endless books on this proving that ("Committe of 300, 13 Bloodlines, etc). These bloodlines are revealed when you investigate the masonic networks as well. The Vatican also owns a great deal of land and wealth and the masonic ties there are obvious as well. The concentration of wealth on this planet is in so few hands it's plain as day that this is true."

My reply:
"I did not say that I delagated your idea or theory to be conspiracy. I stated that according to a court of law even a layperson like myself can tell that there is no substantial evidence to show cause or build a case, however you want to put it. If you want to "follow the money" then do you have a paper trail. If you ever did collect such evidence you wouldnt be alive very long to display it anywhere or put it to such use. I challenge you to do so. Dont leave it up to ME or anyone else to solve these crimes or get justice for everyone who's been f*cked over by this system. I only have info on people from my life experience the rest is all theory or stuff I cant prove (like remote influence as you mentioned). So really you just answered your own question or challenge for me: we cant prove in a court of law as of right now that gang stalking campaigns use and abuse technologies domestically that are only supposed to be used for conflict resolution in psy ops out of the country (per the video "mind control part 3" where military personell validate the existence and use of such tech- see ONGANGSTALKING You Tube channel). A TI named Charles Schlund is allegedly genuine and has filed a lawsuit with such claims. The US govt has never denied such claims but he cant win the lawsuit either.
So dont bark at me just cuz YOU cant bite. Go after them then if you have proof of a paper trail that will hold up IN COURT. But I doubt if you'll live very long or wont mysteriously end up with cancer, as that seems rather thier style as well.
Good Luck."

--------------------------------------------------------Pt3
(On 4/6/10 I read and posted this comment):
"Jeremy said...
Not sure if you're alluding to this in your most recent comment but... Charles Schlund died a few months ago.
Pancreatic cancer.(http://www.indymedia.org/pt/2010/01/933850.shtml)
4/5/10 9:11 PM"

(My response):
NO I did not know that. But it doesnt surprise me one bit anyway. Not at all.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds a lot like the Illuminati and the "3 families that have ruled the world for centuries" story. This reply sounds based on this, and probably that's just a popular urban legend in the organized stalking lore. "Yeah, it's these 3 very wealthy families secretly controlling the world". File this one under "possible unproven myth" along with "the Government gone insane" category. BTW, I was getting more "the govt. is behind it" harassment from shills last night. It seems like wherever I go, I have these "followers" that magically show up, like the actual perps behind this are smart-dispatching them in. Probably it's done via scheduling via queuing on computer/database.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't control everything, but they would like us to believe that they do, and they absolutely need the perps under their influence to believe that they control everything.

    They have quite a lot of money, but not control over the whole financial system.

    Their power lies in lies, that can multiply what power they do have, make it look bigger, persuade other people with genuine legal authority to do their bidding.

    Can all this be done simply by lies? Yes! Someone spent a couple of years pretending to be an MI5 agent, convincing many people, including the staff at a Cambridgeshire police station. He had no ID or warrant card: the police got so embedded in his lies they themselves helped him obtain an official wallet and other materials to concoct a warrant card. He was only caught when he told a lie that could easily be checked with a register of senior police officers in any police station.

    There have been at least five different conmen try the same kind of scam in the UK over recent years, and that's counting only the ones who have been caught and jailed for it. One persuaded half a dozen ordinary (and actually sane) people to go "undercover" with him for two years, during which time he had them committing crimes to finance him and he also had them keeping "targets" under surveillance. IE: what these people were doing while they were victims of this conman, was organized stalking by anyone's definition.

    He wasn't NATO, the Freemasons or even the Vatican, he was just a pathological liar, without any genuine power, influence or even money.

    Imagine, then, what could be accomplished, over fifty years, by a pathological liar who inherited a hundred million dollars or so, and who had worked, however peripherally, in the Canadian Security services for real.

    He might have started off like the faux MI5 agent in Cambridgeshire, but if he wasn't caught and exposed, the lie, and the number of people and even policemen involved in it, would snowball and snowball, and in the process his hundred million dollars might grow a bit! Especially if he found that stalking people was a service that organized crime and other rich madmen might pay for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it odd with all your "research" and "experience" you dismiss this as "conspiracy theory".

    Really odd to hear that from YOU, who thinks "their" technologies are forcing you to think of your ex-boyfriend (now THAT sounds like conspiracy theory - let's see some PROOF of THAT!).

    A little research easily proves it's true, FOLLOW THE MONEY. It all ends up in so few hands it becomes quite easily to trace the families involved. There are endless books on this proving that ("Committe of 300, 13 Bloodlines, etc). These bloodlines are revealed when you investigate the masonic networks as well. The Vatican also owns a great deal of land and wealth and the masonic ties there are obvious as well. The concentration of wealth on this planet is in so few hands it's plain as day that this is true.

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not say that I delagated your idea or theory to be conspiracy. I stated that according to a court of law even a layperson like myself can tell that there is no substantial evidence to show cause or build a case, however you want to put it. If you want to "follow the money" then do you have a paper trail. If you ever did collect such evidence you wouldnt be alive very long to display it anywhere or put it to such use. I challenge you to do so. Dont leave it up to ME or anyone else to solve these crimes or get justice for everyone who's been f*cked over by this system. I only have info on people from my life experience the rest is all theory or stuff I cant prove (like remote influence as you mentioned). So really you just answered your own question or challenge for me: we cant prove in a court of law as of right now that gang stalking campaigns use and abuse technologies domestically that are only supposed to be used for conflict resolution in psy ops out of the country (per the video "mind control part 3" where military personell validate the existence and use of such tech- see ONGANGSTALKING You Tube channel). A TI named Charles Schlund is allegedly genuine and has filed a lawsuit with such claims. The US govt has never denied such claims but he cant win the lawsuit either.
    So dont bark at me just cuz YOU cant bite. Go after them then if you have proof of a paper trail that will hold up IN COURT. But I doubt if you'll live very long or wont mysteriously end up with cancer, as that seems rather thier style as well.
    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if you're alluding to this in your most recent comment but... Charles Schlund died a few months ago.

    Pancreatic cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO I did not know that. But it doesnt surprise me one bit anyway. Not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think you should download and read this woman's book, "Chasing Phantoms":
    http://www.in2worlds.net/

    It's not "woo woo" and it might finally help you understand what's been happening to you and why people like me come here and immediately see that your very way of thinking is highly limited. I wish I could help you more with funds, I'll try but basically I read your stuff and all your suicide talk and I think you are actually very hard to REACH to help, ya know? They did a good job of isolating you.

    The point is that you're in the DARK about this stuff and that's exactly where they want you.

    Carissa is one person who I believe can show you a different perspective on all this, one that is far more empowered. Read her book with an open mind, it literally took me an afternoon to read it she writes very straight forward. I've found most of what she says about getting this shit to STOP to be totally true. This girl is a military kid too, way deeper in this stuff than I was, and yet we have both come to the same conclusions overall. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete