TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Homeless TI blog 6/18/10

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2010/06/being-homeless-ti-and-dealing-with-tech.html

What do I know? For all I know some of those neo cons may favor me somehow. This is why I dont place blame on the shoulders of one group or try to figure any of it out as far as who is against me being destroyed or wants me to succeed at least to write a book mapping out all that occurred.

There is a faction (of idiots) who actually have intimated that this is all so wonderful for me or other TI's due to being targeted forcing us to take actions. As if its inspirational in some way. Its just another delusional point of view to validate any and all actions against us as well as to go into denial about the fact that brain damage is not worth writing one big great book. That is why they must work covertly. SANE people would not approve of thier actions. However they will try to brainwash the TI every chance they get.

They also have so many people under thier wing it seems, provided with as many vices as they like, who will work for this system against any target. These people are simply dedicated to the system for thier own reasons or they are being paid off in some way...it does not mean they are correct or right. It means they exist as persuaders and communicators on behalf of the system that is targeting people. They provide influence where it is needed. The system hopes that influence will be inside certain TI's heads.

In many instances you will get the idea that various parts of this system and its power structures wants you to join them. Its always, at the base level, no matter what they do or who they use- all about cult mind control. Nothing else would work. But the system will try so many different ways in to see which one will finally get them what they seem to want: compliance and truly handing over your Will.

You are human. You will find yourself consorting with the enemy in a number of instances. Do not let this change your prime directive. Ever. If that is the wish of your true Will.

The main word in all of this is 'Will'. Its what they want the most.

2 comments:

  1. More on the Last Poets:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Poets

    "Having reached US Top 10 chart success with their debut album, the Last Poets went on to release the follow-up, This Is Madness, without then-incarcerated Abiodun Oyewole, an album which featured more politically charged poetry and which resulted in the group being listed under the counter-intelligence program COINTELPRO (during the Richard Nixon administration). "

    I found out about them by accident when just researching the samples used in Pump Up the Volume (by M/A/R/R/S), and I came across that one "chant" (changed to "Rhythmatic systematic world control etc. etc. for the US version) listed as one of many samples used. (The song was "Mean Machine"/Lost Poets.) More like a curious research into where the hell all those crazy snippets came from in that song.

    Someone told me back in 1988 that the M/A/R/RS tune was kind of a parody of subliminal messages, which is kind of cool to think about, though it's probably just intended as a standard House Dance song by those involved. Yeah, I know the song is kind of lame, but kind of cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding that as I get dragged along the river and get pulled further along downstream as time wears on, that my loved ones go further and further in denial about all of this. Like the damage control thing they do where the harassers weren't talking about you, etc., they were obviously talking about somebody else, along with you're crazy, paranoid, schizophrenic, etc. All the while, getting battered by the gangstalkers and their insane harassment tactics. The things they do, I could never conceive of doing. It's really very scary to think that they actually rationalized this as a "good thing" for us. Wow. If I did that one time to someone, they'd be pulling me aside trying to tell me "what's your problem (etc.)" with the big lectures and sermons about how it's not nice to do that to someone. But since I got targeted, man, attitudes certainly changed in a BIG hurry.

    Whenever I would do the things the gangstalkers are doing many times over and over in one day to me, just ONE TIME to anyone, I'd get this whole lecture about "now you don't see us doing this", how doing those actions actually proves you're the weaker person, you've just trying to cover up your insecurities, strong people don't do this because they know they're strong and therefore have nothing to prove to anyone, etc. But now that the system dragged me downstream, now all of a sudden it's a good thing that dozens of people do this to me in one day. And then they laugh about it sometimes. Whatever happened to "oh you're just weak and jealous to be doing this to us"? All of sudden, it's not only consequence free, SHIT, not just acceptable, these gangstalking twits actually see harassing a target as some sort of necessity in their lives, like they are expected to do this to serve their country. You know how it is when you exercise, how sometimes you really don't want to do it, but you have to, dammit, and you fight through all the pain for that benefit you get. Shit, those gangstalkers really actually drain themselves of any energy they have to put everything they got into harassing a target, just like that compulsive exerciser. It has to be brainwashing. And all I can think about is how when I would even think about doing that to someone else in the past, I'd get these sermons about how it proves I'm actually small for doing this. But no, the idiotic "adults" refuse to grow up and think for themselves perps actually think this is a good thing, now. See, when it's someone else doing the harassment instead of them, it's a bad thing. When it's them doing it, and everyone including the kitchen sink approving of their actions, HEY WHAT THE HELL, IT'S THE ACCEPTABLE THING TO DO NOW.

    It's like someone telling you he's got a 100 hp motor that can lift a 1000lb load, but when you put anything heavier than a feather on it, the thing just smokes and struggles to stay running.

    ReplyDelete