TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/09/open-letter-to-organized-crime-dangers.html

What is so interesting about me posting much of what I have discovered about this system is that what I post to assist other TI's or whoever is interested can actually get me discredited if not have my sanity questioned.

Also I forgot to write that I suppose that the hot dog guy could be like FBI or fed or something which means that they have totally gone to sh*t and the need to get some better help. Well not if the result they want is confession becuz messing with someone all the time may get just that. If I ever find out that these fuckers are not mob guys, where i expect some stupidity, but they are the feds or FBI who Americans not percieve as some kind of sophisticated person or royalty due to those shows beefing thier image I will be so much more pissed off .

Either way it doesnt matter- torture of this kind is not acceptable no matter what excuse you use and my mother being a survivor of radiation experiements as well as being intimidated out of going for justice for herself then makes any govt faction capable of such actions that much more suspect. I dont care if it is a bunch of different factions, all of which are supposed to be on different sides. They are ALL guilty of torture, which is being done covertly which means its not being documented to be regulated and if it IS being documented then I will sue the living shit out of you when I get my hands on that or if I am not allowed to get my hands on it. Exposure is always a good revenge in the end- it shows that the system broke down to such an extent that the citizens who were victims couldnt rely on thier own justice system to do what its set up to do.

Which means that the country is totally f*cked, but its being kept from its citizens.

This isnt the 60's anymore. People who are perceived as not being able to fight back can now do so if the truth is discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment