TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/10/boys-club-take-on-new-meaning.html

1 comment:

  1. I suspect Richards has been working with the System. I think his statements alleging Mick is either: A, Tiny, or B, has been Keith's lover all along. He also seems to make the statements to make A and B seem mutually exclusive. That is, if you accept that Mick was his lover, then he implies that Mick wasn't tiny. But if you accept that Mick was tiny, well he hints that he wasn't Keith's lover after all.

    I suspect it's a plot to get people who have gotten off on old Stones songs for decades (soon to be centuries), to deflate, and get all "eww" and apathetic so they no longer enjoy those Stones' songs. The fact that he claims Mick is 'tiny' hints that he has been working with the perps. I strongly suspect that, if he is in bed with anyone, it's the perps. But you never know these these "rock stars".

    Remember when Don Henley got busted for smoking Mary Jane with the 16 year old? When I was young, that just really fucked me up hard. I mean, Henley was like my idol in 2nd to 4th grade. I was told that all those rock stars were into that thing, drugs and young girls. It really fucked me up, because at that age, you think those people are your gods or something. Then you learn later about the sex, drugs, rock and roll thing. And some of them were actually gay. My god, that sucked when I learned that.

    ReplyDelete