TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Craigslist deleting posts about FT Hood shooter & MK ULTRA

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=12789

Its very key what Ted Kennedy had to say about MK Ultra that still stands today:

".. The agents doing the
monitoring were not qualified scientific observers."

And even if they were the experiments clearly go against international law.

But how is one supposed to demonstrate a crime has been committed when the campaign by its very nature is almost impossible to prove due to its covert nature, the activities being tied to psychological warfare and tailored to a specific individual. As well as that individual is outnumbered, surrounded really by a large number of people who its in thier best interest to not allow anyone but the Target to experience the activities as well as render the targeted person totally discredited. And that large group has more money, funding, access to resources and access in general as well as technologies than the Targeted Individual person has access to. The TI would need the same arsenal and opportunities that the perpetrators have to either defend themselves or prove a crime had been and is being committed.

Its true that sometimes people just snap or that there is no covert activity connected to the problem, but the actions of the psychiatrist are commonly in line with someone who has been mobbed, bullied or 'gang stalked' which is where mobbing meets psy ops.

Again Craigslist has thier back and not that of the people, who without every little common man CL would cease to exist.

Like I said its a big country and its citizens can afford lots of casualties to sustain thier lifestyles.

In China we would have been put to death by now in some great human rights atrocity but our stories at least would be believed and perhaps illustrated for people to learn from.
Silence is the great killer of people who are targeted buy this system.

No comments:

Post a Comment