TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

12/04/10 Wordpress and Targeted Survivor posts

http://targetedsurvivor.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-would-world-be-like-if-everyone.html
By the way I wonder if such actions like in this and the last post would become illegal if they interfered in a federal investigation or if used by the feds in an investigation and resulted in destroying an individuals health and sanity as well as torture being involved.

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2010/12/04/ritual-abuse-and-christianity/

2 comments:

  1. The way I look at it, there is always some evil that will creep in and nurture itself with the help of the ever so stupid public and wannabes. That's why I enjoy getting in the ring with these assholes, and slugging it out. I laugh now, but earlier last night, they had me plenty pissed off. Then I realized, it was just yet another group of posers who have been fed info from the leeches. It seems any power they have they simply steal from the ones with the true talent. They were saying trigger words. But then, I realized it was just yet another group of losers trying to get close to a person of true greatness. I think most perps who are in the know would admit we are people of greatness, and the rest of the dumb brainwashed masses are 'jokes of the week'. They actually have told me that, the higher up perps, with their slipping of info. A good example is the Mona Lisa, how they tear it apart an analyze it to death, and then say they, no da Vinci, are the true masters.

    I think that's why people like Beethoven and Mozart created such masterpieces: because there were no computers or other tech toys to rob them of their natural talent. When faced with a lack of tech toys to get the job done, the artist resorts to his own inner resources, which are far more powerful than any toy with an LCD screen will ever be. This allowed them to strengthen their abilities. Beethoven talked about how his music was 'for people of the future'. He had a disdain for members of royalty, because their kind had many, but he was a great man with tremendous ability.

    http://www.madaboutbeethoven.com/pages/people_and_places/people_patrons/people_patrons_lichnowsky.htm

    Lichnowsky was the object of one of the most quoted of Beethoven's statements. Before he stormed out of the estate at Grätz, Beethoven left behind a note which read: "There are many princes and noblemen. There is only one Beethoven."

    Interesting. Maybe Beethoven had been a victim of control tactics by the "elite". He said something to that affect numerous times, that the Elite were trying to hinder his progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Rachael,
    You've done it again. Please believe me when I say I don't want to be a weird-o! But this blog and you are where I get my answers. I'll explain.
    What you said about your mother and men and feeling subservient to them..
    My mother was a sadist and I now am only drawn to very strong women. The reference you made to the tv show the prisoner ... I watched the entire new series tonight and got many many answers.... for whatever reason you have the answers! I'v read the web sights , the reference sights and all I could find on mind control and gangstalking .. but the why keeps eluding me. You have the insight, you see through it. Plus if they did'nt want me to know why do they leave the clues for me ...
    I want so dresperately to know what it all means , what is the end? Please forgive me for being a pest but you are the "answer" ... please allow me to continue reading as you've led me into a new area of thought. Thank you! Larry

    ReplyDelete