TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TIs Get Treated Differently/Black Ops Undetectable/ Unpunishable

The same nurse was very sympathetic to this man who's son may have food poisoning.

Yet its exactly like my case in timing. I hear him now on the phone saying that the staff told him that food poisoning usually comes on much earlier if it were due to dinner.

The argument they kept giving me (and the runaround) was that they put nothing down becuz I didn't have anaphylaxis. Becuz that was an immediate reaction of throat closing etc. Which is when it occurred to me that they were using my ignorance about medicine to manipulate the situation which is when I understood these were allergic reactions not anaphylaxis. However they could have easily used their medical training to explian this to me instead of me having to catch it as being used in the run around.

Right there is just ridiculous

In other words they are giving quality care and sympathy and respect to a patient who has mild symptoms compared to what they are describing. Not anaphylaxis? Ok then inform me of that and tell me its 'allergic reactions' instead. And I don't think she tried to tell them its reflux.

Society is so sick and ignorant of their rights and the law that they actually believe a person like myself would get treated so badly due to my lifestyle, reputation or my family beating me down in the interest of reforming me..or that I don't matter due to not being a property owner, asset holder or yearly tax payer. There is a possibility with cover story believers that they actually think one would get focused on (targeted) apart from their peers for moral judgements where action could be taken against the person that breaks human and civil rights as well as medical ethics and other legalities.

And if they are not naive then they are willingly taking part in those crimes via gang stalking a person they know is connected to MK Ultra abuses. Or they are taking part in a very murky grey area knowingly in this society where adult entertainment workers rights as citizens are not respected. Again that's if they believe cover stories.

Either way dealing with the same tactics for years tells me that the people involved in this know what they are doing.

That is why its a black project. None of their actions they feel will be penalized by laws that usually apply to citizens or revealed officially or in court.

If you watch the vids from the President's Advisory Committee on Human Radiation experiments you will see that this level of abuse and disregard is the norm for TIs connected to MK Ultra in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment