TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Suggested Guidelines For Comments

I wont publish comments that are super long.Get your own blog please, its free and you can use a fake email so its safe..other than sophisticated tech tracking you and thats gonna happen anyway, so deal.

I also dont publish comments that are lots of the same negative 'f*ck them, f*ck this sh*t' repetitive stories about your gs experiences and ending with telling us how the perps are nobodies and other insults.
Firstly in my worse moments being heavily affected by tech and or gs as well as sleep deprived on the road or in bad health and not realizing it- I have provided enough negativity for everyone to get the point that this is based in rape, torture, oppression and exploitation as well as playing with time/space and the very structure of human's minds and souls, psyches. Again feel free to sign up for your own blog.

And we all know by now that perps are losers and weak people yet they win over us the strong and the gifted by having some sort of edge be it being part of 'the mob' (not the mafia but a groups of humans acting as a mob) which seems to be really thier main staple for defining themselves as powerful over individuals. Many perps I have encountered like at MIT obviously are highly intelligent with talents as well yet they only have succeeded due to being born into circumstances that provided them a very good head start in life. So many perps use a mob mentality that focuses on thier gender, race, social class, profession,community or nationalism/culture to define thier advantage over the Target(s) yet they are still only winning over the individual via being part of a mob. So still they are losers as individuals.

WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE WEAK INDIVIDUALS or they lack emotional intelligence or spiritual evolution. Its painfully obvious.
I dont want to keep publishing comments that sound low brow and ignorant. From me thats one thing becuz everyone expects a Bostonian sailor's mouth from me being my generation and my hometown, and my class- but its meant to illustrate the frustration a TI goes through. To document what a real person OF my type has experienced throughout the ordeal. However, I dont want to keep publishing weekly comments about perps that reflect my worst moments in publishing on this blog. I want readers to post information that I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO due to being only a power of ONE and being relatively isolated. Networking isnt my strong suite.

And I want readers to see other TIs giving information that is useful or stories that they can relate to not the same negativity over and over.

I have many emails and lots of work to do relatively free of charge to the public other than occasional donations so I am not going to keep reading super long comments, bullsh*t or negativity. Blogger is free, do your own work then.

Thanks for understanding.

1 comment:

  1. I should get my own blog. I've been replying on other blogs since 2006. It's obvious that one of their talents is getting targets pissed off. In fact, one perp told me that is the goal. And the laughing thing they do... I was told by the perp that "they do it to piss you off". I figured that in my case, it couldn't have been because of my situation, being kept in the clutches of the system. These lower level types don't seem to know anything about the system or how it works or how far down the target is. I know how their mind works... they get this high off of getting targets pissed off/reacting. It's like an orgasm to them, watching a target get pissed off and potentially making something disastrous happen. Good cheap drama.

    ReplyDelete